Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Let's see how @de1conley answers and justifies this... Especially with No NPA 2022 class kids gave TN a chance ... They sent kids to freakin KY!? I mean, WTF?

Would you actually be able to understand his response if he attempted it? Is there some version of Rosetta Stone that is able to translate it for you?

Totally agree--- I sure hope Buck doesn't consider himself a VFL, because all that guy clearly cares about is $$$$
Not attacking you, but you have to be careful what you post on social media, as your identity is discoverable, and you potentially be sued for slander.

Not attacking you, but you have to be careful what you post on social media, as your identity is discoverable, and you potentially be sued for slander.

LOL, I am stating an opinion I have about someone, I am not stating it as a fact (although I'd bet I'm spot on), this is a message board where we all give our opinions... You must be one of those young'ins who gets their feewinzs hurt easy and are offended by everything...

Don’t worry, coaches around atlanta seem to mostly like UT. Lots of VFLs around and they are true VFLs who would never not promote UT. It’s helped recruit Georgia better. One of my clients was Tanks coach in high school and Hillgroves coach was at my neighbors house for a party not long ago. Making headway at Mceachern is huge. They are a great program in Cobb county.

And once again @de1conley no where to be found when it comes a rival school doing something like this. He wouldn’t have been able to get here fast enough to bash Heupel and Co if the roles were reversed. 💈🪒✂️

He is nowhere to be found because UT had a good day yesterday. The only reason he would be posting right now would be (1) to disparage UT/coaches if we had a bad signing day or (2) to claim credit if UT had signed some of "his" kids.

Would you actually be able to understand his response if he attempted it? Is there some version of Rosetta Stone that is able to translate it for you?
I'm your huckleberry. The guy is steering kids away from UT. That's obvious from nothing more than what HE SAYS HERE and his reaction when confronted about it.

I don't know you. I don't know if you are a UT fan or not. But when people complain about UT not doing well with in state talent... you have to account for NPA and others like them. If you see something comparable in GA... you are very likely to see them at least being very positive about UGA. Even more likely is that they will try to steer the best instate players to UGA.

Unless he's doing something different with the kids than he is here... that's the opposite of what UT has with de1conley.

I'm your huckleberry. The guy is steering kids away from UT. That's obvious from nothing more than what HE SAYS HERE and his reaction when confronted about it.

I don't know you. I don't know if you are a UT fan or not. But when people complain about UT not doing well with in state talent... you have to account for NPA and others like them. If you see something comparable in GA... you are very likely to see them at least being very positive about UGA. Even more likely is that they will try to steer the best instate players to UGA.

Unless he's doing something different with the kids than he is here... that's the opposite of what UT has with de1conley.

I'm a UT fan and I'm aware of what supercuts is doing. My response was just a joke about his difficulty in forming a coherent sentence and inability to include vowels in a large percentage of his "words".

Why are they steering kids away from Tennessee
Well first of all, let me take back the @Involutary part....that was simply an afternoon funny and he has nothing to do with NPA.

NPA(National Playmakers Academy) is an organization out of Murfreesboro. As for "steering kids away from Tennessee"....I would suggest you read more of the these threads or search this forum for user @de1conley ....I'm sure you can then form your own opinion about steering. I personally neither believe nor disbelieve they do.... I'm nuetral at this time on whether they are good for UT or not....time will tell for me !

(1) NatlPlaymkersAcademy (@NatlPlaymkrsAca) / Twitter

Last edited:

VN Store

Back