Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

@Jackcrevol I'm over it and tbh man I have said what this cycle would be. I'm not concerned at all. I said it would be a 3 stah extravaganza and the next class should be true recruiting cycle for Heup. I won't be tuned in. I'm in a few group chats with a few booster and season tix holders so I see plenty of info and ppl feeling blah about tomorrow. I share those sentiments but knew what it was.
Did you play college football. By this post right here you are saying you wouldn’t be happy for your 3 star or less rated NPA kids if they went to Tennessee. So obviously those kids don’t mean nothing to you but MONEY to keep NPA going. It’s all about the 4 star and 5 star kids not the kids that believe in what your selling that work hard even the ones that go to D2 and D3 schools.

Good Lord can the De1 crap just stop? If he's trolling like some think, then he's doing an excellent job of it because some of you just can't stop talking about him.... 😂

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Nah. I like making fun of him. If you don’t like it, move on or put me on ignore.
Dude, you just go right on being you. You couldn't pay me to put you on ignore. You're "witty" posts provide ample entertainment for me and many more here.... 🤣👍

Look the staff would not have come to Nashville 2x if he was not a priority. To hell with Spyre. Their not my concern at all. Again we're not mad, the kid isn't mad, nor are the coaches aren't mad.
If Sprye’s offer was so pitiful, tell us what it was.

If Sprye’s offer was so pitiful, tell us what it was.
NPA has determined you are not qualified to know NPA information.

Sincerely,
NPA
(disclaimer: this is a joke, I am in no way affilliated with NPA). (Note: you can determine what part of this is a joke)

Couldn't say, I don’t know the man personally. I'm not sure he's even in that type of role at NPA. At least I have no recollection of him saying so (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that).

Also, I don't see the need to throw shade on the parents of these kids, do you?

Yep, I do.

NPA has determined you are not qualified to know NPA information.

Sincerely,
NPA
(disclaimer: this is a joke, I am in no way affilliated with NPA). (Note: you can determine what part of this is a joke)
Yeah this dude is either completely FOS or mostly FOS. Either way he’s full of it.

As soon as I read about someone putting someone down...For anything ! I’m done unless they attack me ! To belittle someone is a sign of ignorance and having nothing intelligent to bring to a conversation in the first place. Complete sentences ! Putting others down ! Ignorance and unintelligent individuals and Immature !

Panties in a wad? That’s a lot of exclamation points. Dude comes on here and drags the program while pumping himself up constantly. It gets old, he needs to take crap someplace else.

Reactions: windrider
Yeah this dude is either completely FOS or mostly FOS. Either way he’s full of it.
I sincerely doubt he is anything other than a hanger on that gets a little info to look/sound informed on a message board or at Hardee’s in the mornings. The bias is too thick to have a sincere interest with getting recruits signed at ALL schools.

I sincerely doubt he is anything other than a hanger on that gets a little info to look/sound informed on a message board or at Hardee’s in the mornings. The bias is too thick to have a sincere interest with getting recruits signed at ALL schools.
Whether he has connections or not, he’s not a Tennessee fan. Just seems to enjoy the program being in misery.

Reactions: tim
Again @orangslice13 who cares what you believe or what the hell Travis posted. That has nothing to do with ME. Like I said do ya research I've broken plenty of stories and info in my time here. I'm plenty connected due to the company I co-found and work with that is the top training group in TN and Texas with connections everywhere due to other groups wanting to be what we are. It's why we had a camp circuit with Mike Vick in 10 different states and so on. Catch up or get left behind dowsnt matter to me either way my friend.
69004808-C45F-4591-8298-B1B574444B61.gif

Whether he has connections or not, he’s not a Tennessee fan. Just seems to enjoy the program being in misery.
I envision him as a prototypical lackey who talks real loud and wears thick glasses. Sort of one of like one of Tony Soprano’s strip club bouncers. Don’t ask me why, I have no clue. Lol

word-oh.gif

VN Store

Back