Recruiting Forum Off-Topic Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on the tithing and thank you for the kind words. Are you in the financial planning field?

I am a retired business banker. I considered becoming a CFP at one point earlier in my banking career, but was more oriented toward the business and corporate side of things. It is amazing how much need is out there for professionals to guide the public with their finances. So many fall into debt traps and risky investments. Guide them well when you get the opportunity. :hi:

I am a retired business banker. I considered becoming a CFP at one point earlier in my banking career, but was more oriented toward the business and corporate side of things. It is amazing how much need is out there for professionals to guide the public with their finances. So many fall into debt traps and risky investments. Guide them well when you get the opportunity. :hi:

Thank you again for the encouraging words. I began feeling very led to enter this field after seeing many Soldiers that I have worked with over the years squander their money and wind up with little or nothing to show for their long career. I have had several conversations with people that I assumed had some sound financial knowledge and the words I heard them saying blew my mind. I want more than anything to help people escape the snares of debt and help them build wealth so that they can retire with dignity and turn their family legacy into one of inheritance versus inheridebt.

Edit: I might need to trademark that "Inheridebt" word.

"That there is trademarked, not to be used without written permission of Ricky Bobby, Inc. "

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Played 2 years for old Torch. Right before he retired. I think his GAF was gone by then. Played for Jason Witten's uncle by Sr year.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back