Recruiting Forum Off-Topic Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to point that out. But I would've been "jumped on" for bullying. :good!:

20140930_LIGHT_BeAStarAlliance-HOMEPAGE_0_0.jpg

Wow, when did you have time for class? Haha

I always did my homework right after school. Always took time to put that first before sports. Graduated from high school with a 3.89 GPA & 17th in my class of around 387 senior students.

Went on scholarship to Walters State Community College for basketball though. Also had offers in tennis at Carson Newman & Mars Hill. I decided on basketball because it was my favorite sport even though I was short at 5'9".

I ended up not liking the coach at Walters State because he showed favoritism to players even though I worked my butt off. Left Walters State after my sophomore season & went to Northeast State to get my degree in Chemical Technology.

Graduated from there in 1992. Proud to say I graduated from there with a big fat 4.0 GPA. Thank you Lord!

Gonna have to check your high school yearbook to verify. Quite the versatile athlete!

I wasn't quite the athlete you think. I was much better at basketball & tennis than the other sports. :)

Damn bro, you know how to hurt a guy.😥 On the bright side, I'm getting closer to senior discounts

People mocked me when I joined AARP, but I've easily recovered the cost of membership just on discounts at the Hilton in Knoxville...and when you book the AARP rate, you get a 2PM checkout time! Old guys rule!

...dang, that's pathetic. I reeeaally need some football.

Reactions: 2 people
People mocked me when I joined AARP, but I've easily recovered the cost of membership just on discounts at the Hilton in Knoxville...and when you book the AARP rate, you get a 2PM checkout time! Old guys rule!

Why does that make a difference? You're up by 5:30 am to read the paper anyways.

OK I'm done.

sorry.

I don't care what they say about you SS, you're cool in my books :)

I always did my homework right after school. Always took time to put that first before sports. Graduated from high school with a 3.89 GPA & 17th in my class of around 387 senior students.

Went on scholarship to Walters State Community College for basketball though. Also had offers in tennis at Carson Newman & Mars Hill. I decided on basketball because it was my favorite sport even though I was short at 5'9".

I ended up not liking the coach at Walters State because he showed favoritism to players even though I worked my butt off. Left Walters State after my sophomore season & went to Northeast State to get my degree in Chemical Technology.

Graduated from there in 1992. Proud to say I graduated from there with a big fat 4.0 GPA. Thank you Lord!

I wasn't quite the athlete you think. I was much better at basketball & tennis than the other sports. :)

What years were you at Walter State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back