Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketvols putting a hurtin' on LSU with just under 4 mins left, and have done it without Punter the entire game. Pretty impressive coaching job by CRB today.

Reactions: 5 people
Basketvols putting a hurtin' on LSU with just under 4 mins left, and have done it without Punter the entire game. Pretty impressive coaching job by CRB today.

I think we are going to see a Bo Ryan Wisconsin-type program under Barnes. Not many one-and-done type players, but a lot of solid players who can develop over four years. I'm excited about the future with him at the helm. He may not start getting big results until year three, though.

Reactions: 2 people

How does that happen with CRB's roster? lol. It was a tail kicking. Really looking forward to seeing what he does when he gets his roster recruited.

I think we are going to see a Bo Ryan Wisconsin-type program under Barnes. Not many one-and-done type players, but a lot of solid players who can develop over four years. I'm excited about the future with him at the helm. He may not start getting big results until year three, though.

We slaughtered Florida and a ranked South Carolina. We beat Kentucky. Better than any coach not named Pearl has done.

Reactions: 5 people
Football season just ended and I was jonesing so bad that I went out and purchased Season's 1&2 of FNL.

Last edited:
The weather was incredible today. I got so much done. Pressure washed the garage floor and driveway. Washed my car. Replaced the burners on my grill. Replaced a cheap light fixture in the kids bathroom. That included patching the giant hole the contractor put behind the cheap fixture when they built the house. Time to relax and have a little chat with the captain.

I figured I'd come back to at least one commit. Oh well maybe later next week. The Trey Smith tweet was encouraging.

I don't know what this in relation to but I thought it was interesting...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back