Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muschamp booted DB Al Harris Jr and DE David Johnson from the Carolina program. Both guys have started games and played alot the last two years.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15391-1372696860-37.gif

Reactions: 1 person
"Micah can play corner, nickel or safety," Shoop said. "... Rashaan, I think it's his time now. ... If Rashaan can stay healthy, he can be special at the safety position, I think."

And y'all called me crazy for pumping Gaulden. This his the second DC to rave about him. And one who knows a thing or two about the secondary. It is concerning he said "if he can stay healthy" though 😬

That's not why we call you crazy.

On the 4K TV thing, Tech said it will be years before 4K is broadcast, what are you getting with the Dish Network 4K box?

Muschamp booted DB Al Harris Jr and DE David Johnson from the Carolina program. Both guys have started games and played alot the last two years.

Booted ... simply because they deemed his enraged ape theatrics to be sophomoric, stilted and over-the-top. :no:

Butch had no comment when asked if Bowles was assaulted by teammates at his media avail today. Guessing that's due to the pending lawsuit. Hopefully that's the last of those questions directed his way for a while.

Butch had no comment when asked if Bowles was assaulted by teammates at his media avail today. Guessing that's due to the pending lawsuit. Hopefully that's the last of those questions directed his way for a while.

Dustin Dopirak tweeted that he shook his head no when they asked him that. Not sure if that was an answer or a "don't ask me that" head shake.

Reactions: 1 person
On VQ someone asked for info on junior day today and a poster responded...

"Son said it was great day. Current players were very involved and the recruits seemed to love that. Said it was much more personable than last year. They served Nasville Hot Chicken for lunch. They left a bit ago and many of the recruits were headed over to the basketball game."

Reactions: 4 people
On VQ someone asked for info on junior day today and a poster responded...

"Son said it was great day. Current players were very involved and the recruits seemed to love that. Said it was much more personable than last year. They served Nasville Hot Chicken for lunch. They left a bit ago and many of the recruits were headed over to the basketball game."
I told y'all it's all about that hot chicken.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back