Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake-up VN RF! Time to be loud and proud!

Shoops comments in the KNS this morning fire me up. Team 120 is going to be special on D. He already has a handle on players going into SP. My fave, Gaulden will get the look at safety behind Evan and TKJr. If JJ is staying on O with the experienced depth issues at WR, I want the tackling machine at safety. Micah is going to play every position, so he will probably end up backing up Foreman at nickel.

Do you have a link to Shoop's comments?

Sure does, and you need a bigger tv to really tell the difference. Far cry from my 19" tv I grew up with that only picked up 2, 4, 5, and on a good day, channel 17 out of Nashville. Oh, and I was the remote.
Sounds very familiar

First page, rednecks! GBO!!!!!

giphy.gif

May this thread be the one that ushers in the firm foundation of the 2017 class, players going beast mode in spring practice, spring flowers, pollen, and baseball. Also, may this be a thread that forbids arrests, weird sexual encounters, or allegations of tea bagging by alumni.

bugsbunny.gif

Oh yeah, and first page ladies and gents.

Reactions: 1 person
I said "broadcast" delivery of 4k is not available now and won't be for a few years.

What you're talking about is content viewed from disc. As you know, disc isn't live TV and to me "broadcast" delivery means live.

My bad. I read the part where you said streaming was the only delivery method.

"Micah can play corner, nickel or safety," Shoop said. "... Rashaan, I think it's his time now. ... If Rashaan can stay healthy, he can be special at the safety position, I think."

And y'all called me crazy for pumping Gaulden. This his the second DC to rave about him. And one who knows a thing or two about the secondary. It is concerning he said "if he can stay healthy" though 😬

"Micah can play corner, nickel or safety," Shoop said. "... Rashaan, I think it's his time now. ... If Rashaan can stay healthy, he can be special at the safety position, I think."

And y'all called me crazy for pumping Gaulden. This his the second DC to rave about him. And one who knows a thing or two about the secondary. It is concerning he said "if he can stay healthy" though 😬
I don't think anyone called you crazy for that notion. If they did they're crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back