Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not real sure how to go about this but a kid from the hometown I live in has been offered by Tennessee this morning.

He's a 2017 ATH/WR named Shi Smith and he was offered by South Carolina as a freshman and also has offers from UNC, NC State, Wake Forest, and Clemson and interest from many others.

I don't really know how to create a profile or any of that but it's kind of been under the radar and being that I'm a Tennessee fan I was pumped when I found out. Somebody look into it or contact somebody that can. Thanks!

Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Not real sure how to go about this but a kid from the hometown I live in has been offered by Tennessee this morning.

He's a 2017 ATH/WR named Shi Smith and he was offered by South Carolina as a freshman and also has offers from UNC, NC State, Wake Forest, and Clemson and interest from many others.

I don't really know how to create a profile or any of that but it's kind of been under the radar and being that I'm a Tennessee fan I was pumped when I found out. Somebody look into it or contact somebody that can. Thanks!

Go Vols!

We love Shi/y players

Hey OB, I saw your updates on the past couple pages. This morning I had the kids in the car (ages 10 and 4) so I was keeping the music pretty tame. The song Wonders by Natalie Merchant came in and it made me thing of your little girl. If you don't know the song, you need to give it a listen to.

Hey OB, I saw your updates on the past couple pages. This morning I had the kids in the car (ages 10 and 4) so I was keeping the music pretty tame. The song Wonders by Natalie Merchant came in and it made me thing of your little girl. If you don't know the song, you need to give it a listen to.

Big/Great news coming up from OB!!!

Soon...

Attachments

• 20141230_162335.jpg
    20141230_162335.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 12
I'm sure this has been asked but I don't have the time to wade through the 100's of uniform discussion pages....Does anyone know if we are switching from Wilson to Nike footballs as part of the new Nike contract?

I'm sure this has been asked but I don't have the time to wade through the 100's of uniform discussion pages....Does anyone know if we are switching from Wilson to Nike footballs as part of the new Nike contract?

I think so because I'm pretty sure the QBs were practicing with Nike balls but with tape over the logo.

I think so because I'm pretty sure the QBs were practicing with Nike balls but with tape over the logo.

"Does that pump you up?"

- Tom Brady

Reactions: 2 people
"Does that pump you up?"

- Tom Brady

Brady needs a visit from Hanz & Franz.

140207_2723958_Pumping_up_with_Hans_and_Franz_anvver_3.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Not to be a Debbie downer but who thinks Butch will be a heavily sought after coach in a couple of years? :)

I think the game grows in Canada and the CFL comes a-calling after it overtakes the NFL with a worldwide audience. #couldhappen :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back