Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
cb66d7ca-88ed-4f04-9774-77e99b68d792-gif.531901

Pure stupidity that he didn't just go to WORK on Ali's body right here, Tyson would have broken 2 ribs in this sequence
If he couldve caught him.

Ali was much bigger than people think. the guy could take punishment

Not a battle I would want to endure. Of course he was the GOAT not I.
if hed ever learned a real defense he wouldn't have have had that problem. When he was young, the narrative was if someone could just catch him, his chin would prove to be glass. Its like he took that personal and once he lost the speed to maintain his bizarre defensive style, he decided to prove everyone wrong about his chin by using his face as a shield

Sheriff: 1 dead, suspect sought in Sullivan County shooting investigation
Well at least I know what the chaos and panic was about last nite.He's been captured but also shot another person and stole his vehicle after he shot Katy.I knew the female that died she was an awesome chick with 2 beautiful daughters.

She just had horrific taste in men.Her last ex drove her off a bridge tried to kill them both and she ended up having her leg amputated.Now she meets this douchebag which I told her he was a pos but it wasn't my business.Sad I really hope the girls weren't around when this happen3d 4 year old and 13 year old..Just a senseless stupid unnecessary crime.Them kids gonna need all the prayers we can muster up.

Terrible news. I grew up in that area. I simply don't understand what drives some to do such heinous acts.

You cannot compare players across different eras. No way to prove it at all.
Sure you can compare across eras, we do it all the time.

Look, I’ll go -

Walter Johnson best 5 year span was 1912-1916.
He posted a 193 ERA+ and 12.3 WAR per season.

Sandy Koufax best 5 year span was 1962-1966.
He posted a 167 ERA+ and 8.8 WAR per season.

See, comparison across eras ^

Reactions: drvenner
Anybody having issues with the posted twitter links not loading within the thread? Just started a few days ago. Not a big issue but a little annoying to need to click on every post with a twitter link see it. I use duck duck go and I know that blocks some stuff, but it’s not showing me that twitter is one of the blocks when the page loads. Maybe @Freak

All this boxing talk makes me think of Miguel Cotto. I thought he was going to be one of the best early in his career. I’ve never seen someone dominate with his body punches like he could.
I mean he had a successful career to some degree but not nearly what I though he would.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Not
Sure you can compare across eras, we do it all the time.

Look, I’ll go -

Walter Johnson best 5 year span was 1912-1916.
He posted a 193 ERA+ and 12.3 WAR per season.

Sandy Koufax best 5 year span was 1962-1966.
He posted a 167 ERA+ and 8.8 WAR per season.

See, comparison across eras ^
Not bad but still different games 50 years apart

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back