Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt proved that cheating still counts…. Doesn’t mean that you are good at it.
Paying out money got recruits. Sheep ball juice got Babe sick and the 100 hot dogs in his stomach out on the street. Doesn't matter if you're "good at it". Whatever IT is needs to work.

cb66d7ca-88ed-4f04-9774-77e99b68d792-gif.531901

Pure stupidity that he didn't just go to WORK on Ali's body right here, Tyson would have broken 2 ribs in this sequence
if we're letting tyson fight Ali after he lost his speed then ok cool. to be fair to George, i think ali pissed blood after their fight

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I didn't say Tyson is the GOAT, I just said Ali would have left that sequence with some broken ribs. Tyson is the GOAT as far as punching power imo though
Tyson is nowhere close to having the most power. He was a combo artist that knocked you out with 2-3 punches. Later in his career when he became a headhunter looking for the one shot knockout he was a pedestrian fighter

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Crazy to think what his all time record could have been had he not retired at 32. I guess that makes him one of the smartest too lol.
He would have kept fighting but he found out his manager was ripping him off and since they had a contract he refused to make him any more money

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back