Recruiting Forum Football Talk LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just that coach V is doing work. Kid who is a pitcher and we are going against Vandy and all the top schools in the country and he is strongly considering UT. I know the family well and he was set to pick Vandy but holding off for now.

Main thing is just like CJP, he is a great recruiter.

Reactions: 7 people
It’s just that coach V is doing work. Kid who is a pitcher and we are going against Vandy and all the top schools in the country and he is strongly considering UT. I know the family well and he was set to pick Vandy but holding off for now.

Main thing is just like CJP, he is a great recruiter.

Relentless recruiter. Will make some enemies and burn some bridges, already has but it is exactly what this baseball program needs. It's the only way to win. Tell hell with who gets mad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I hate that CJP can't go on more visits. I understand why he kills it today, but limiting his time and contact with recruits as a HC sucks.

Good thing we have a great staff.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok. Thanks I thought you meant he couldn't go out at all. Was thinking Jones might have used all visits up or something

If you didn't see the PC, he was asked about the difference between recruiting as a HC than as a DC. He said in his first week, he put his list together to see prospects, and Tyson Helton reminded him that he can only see those guys one time. He was used to seeing them "oncet" a week.

Reactions: 7 people
If you didn't see the PC, he was asked about the difference between recruiting as a HC than as a DC. He said in his first week, he put his list together to see prospects, and Tyson Helton reminded him that he can only see those guys one time. He was used to seeing them "oncet" a week.

Thanks

So Brian Niedermeyer doesn't have a specific job, Pruitt said he would coach on offense but has the ability to coach on both sides of the ball.

So Brian Niedermeyer doesn't have a specific job, Pruitt said he would coach on offense but has the ability to coach on both sides of the ball.

It sounds to me they're still debating whether to hire a WR coach or a TE coach. Whichever they hire, Niedermeyer can coach the other.

Didn't hear the first "aight"....

Disappointed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back