DE Coynis Miller
DT Otito Ogbonnia
OG Johncarlo Valentin
OLB Quay Walker
RB Anthony Grant
TE Glenn Beal
WR Nikko Hall
WR Geordon Porter

Hope Quay is indeed a Vol... we need Copeland and Griffin... Pruitt pulls them and a few others and he will be ahead of Smart in the short-term based on circumstances... in a few years it will be interesting to see..

I say our final 11 spots looks like this:

CB Olaijah Griffin
CB Eddie Smith
DE Malik Langham
DE Coynis Miller
DT Otito Ogbonnia
OG Johncarlo Valentin
OLB Quay Walker
RB Anthony Grant
TE Glenn Beal
WR Nikko Hall
WR Geordon Porter

find a way to get Mo Washington and Copeland in there.....please?

Reactions: 2 people
I have it on good authority that we are currently interviewing David Johnson, WR coach at Memphis. He has big Louisiana ties. He has turned down LSU in the past. My buddy is hoping he doesn't take it because he is their best recruiter on staff.

Reactions: 5 people
find a way to get Mo Washington and Copeland in there.....please?

I wish. But I think Mo will get sold on Frost's offense in Nebraska. Plus he reportedly wanted to be out west somewhere to begin with. I like our chances, just not sold he'll be in there.

On Copeland: I think it's FL or AL. I think he likes Pruitt a lot and is giving us a look, but come time to put pen to paper, I just don't think there's enough to bring him here.

I would love to be wrong on both of them.

I have it on good authority that we are currently interviewing David Johnson, WR coach at Memphis. He has big Louisiana ties. He has turned down LSU in the past. My buddy is hoping he doesn't take it because he is their best recruiter on staff.

Someone posted that Price said he was interviewing today. You basing off that or from Memphis side? Curious to what they think about odds if so

I say our final 11 spots looks like this:

CB Olaijah Griffin
CB Eddie Smith
DE Malik Langham
DE Coynis Miller
DT Otito Ogbonnia
OG Johncarlo Valentin
OLB Quay Walker
RB Anthony Grant
TE Glenn Beal
WR Nikko Hall
WR Geordon Porter

Definitely filling some holes. I'd say replace one of the DL with an OL, and somehow one more DB.

The #PruittEra is upon us full time now. Can’t wait to see how he closes out this first class!

A toast to the people in this thread who resist the urge to banter with the most notorious troll in the land. May you be blessed for keeping the peace.

a-toast.gif

Reactions: 17 people
Not when my computer is set to 50 posts per page :). I'm in on my view...all that matters to me!

Edit: Now I'm on the first page twice. Making up for lost time.

I have my settings at 3 posts per page to challenge myself. :lolabove:

His guys really had a good year. That one guy is getting a lot of NFL draft love I think

Yea that's being reported by most sports outlets. I've read it no less than 3 times this morning.

Someone posted that Price said he was interviewing today. You basing off that or from Memphis side? Curious to what they think about odds if so

Sorry, I have not read anything. I have a buddy who is a former Memphis player and knows what goes on within the program on a daily basis. We had just spoken about our staff a few minutes before when he stopped me again and said he just got the call.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back