• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I was a cheerleader. I'm a realist. I fully expect and prepared for the kick. I've got novacaine, lidocaine, and cocaine. I will not be surprised by this hire.

Make sure your big orange cup is secure. Always be ready

Trey is positioning his Steele stance both ways. Hope he doesn’t get paid a lot to read message boards and report what he sees.

Yeah screw the best D.C. In the country that's been a part of multiple national championship teams as DC that has learned under Stoops and Dabo. Yeah screw that guy!

Yea he's never been a HC either. Atleast KS has coached under Majors, Bowden, Saban, Dabo, and Miles.

Either way these are lackluster discussions. You should listen to springbok and invest in bitcoin soon and enjoy watching MNF tonight.

I’m expecting Steele. Anyone else I’ll be pumped.

I'm sort of the same but I remind myself what could have been so I'll be like..

IdealGoodnaturedArabianwildcat-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: 2 people
True or False it’s Venables

I have no idea who it is I just believe by this time Wednesday we will know. I think Les Miles is a strong possibility. I think Venables is the most likely coordinator on the list for HC. Just my opinion.

I'm sort of the same but I remind myself what could have been so I'll be like..

IdealGoodnaturedArabianwildcat-max-1mb.gif

My biggest disappointment in this is that from the day we fired Mike Hamilton we should have been planning for this search.

We hired Dave Hart to fix our finances and merge the athletics. Check.

Dave Hart makes a safe hire to rebuild the roster. Check.

So now we have finances fixed. Time to hire a real athletic director. Whiff.

Ok so we don’t get the top choice for AD. We are still flush with cash and ready to make a move. Greg Schiano. Omg.

Reactions: 2 people
Depression level: Dooley?

The depression level would be worse with Steele. People were still kind of hopeful and willing to give Dooley a chance. He came in a got a couple of big recruits too.

We've been through that though and saw it didn't work. With Steele everyone would see the writing on the wall that the University has given up. I think virtually everyone would check out till the next coaching search.

The depression level would be worse with Steele. People were still kind of hopeful and willing to give Dooley a chance. He came in a got a couple of big recruits too.

We've been through that though and saw it didn't work. With Steele everyone would see the writing on the wall that the University has given up. I think virtually everyone would check out till the next coaching search.

This. IMO it would prove that Fulmer deserved his firing a decade ago. That event has never been resolved fully. By making a crap hire he confirms he was done then and now. By making a quality, forward thinking hire he helps to heal a fractured fan base and restores some luster to his legacy.

Reactions: 1 person
My biggest disappointment in this is that from the day we fired Mike Hamilton we should have been planning for this search.

We hired Dave Hart to fix our finances and merge the athletics. Check.

Dave Hart makes a safe hire to rebuild the roster. Check.

So now we have finances fixed. Time to hire a real athletic director. Whiff.

Ok so we don’t get the top choice for AD. We are still flush with cash and ready to make a move. Greg Schiano. Omg.

I agree. Haslam infected this program with the Browns virus. I wonder how things would have been different if Phil or Blackburn had been hired instead of Currie. Anyone with a half a brain knew Currie was a stupid hire just from his time at KState. Then double down on stupid by trying to hire Schiano. It's obvious Haslam needs to stick to scamming trucking companies.

Reactions: 4 people
I agree. Haslam infected this program with the Browns virus. I wonder how things would have been different if Phil or Blackburn had been hired instead of Currie. Anyone with a half a brain knew Currie was a stupid hire just from his time at KState. Then double down on stupid by trying to hire Schiano. It's obvious Haslam needs to stick to scamming trucking companies.

Preach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back