Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

To take the point Fulmer was pushing Currie to interview Morris. Apparently he wasn't doing that with Venables so another reason I think Morris is ahead of Venables IMO

Sounds to me like Brooks would be about as good a source as any for his thoughts on Venables

I was just messing with ya cause of you being vague about who you think the coach is going to be.

I know man. That's one of the things I love about VN. No quarter given to anyone!

I seriously told them to leave me alone for a while. I have no clue who it's going to be right now. I have got to spend time with my family. I did my part...It's up to the AD to get it right now.

This is the dude with the safety goggles on his head three weeks ago.

These guys are a bad joke. They were saying Gruden was signed and a done deal. Got big al haynesworth on their show.

I remember them and that night. They have absolutely no cred left. They need to find another line of work.

Same guy who guaranteed Gruden in that low quality Facebook blog right?

Yeah the two guys with the Facebook page. One looks like a good ole boy blue collar guy and the other looks like a lawyer wanna be. Probably delivers mail for a law firm and dresses like his name is on the building.

Reactions: 2 people
Ask this ealier but I think it's important

Are any of these new names mentioned Sexton clients ??

I know man. That's one of the things I love about VN. No quarter given to anyone!

I seriously told them to leave me alone for a while. I have no clue who it's going to be right now. I have got to spend time with my family. I did my part...It's up to the AD to get it right now.

Totally get that. Your did your thing and we do appreciate what you said and did. Enjoy your family and your new home.

Yeah the two guys with the Facebook page. One looks like a good ole boy blue collar guy and the other looks like a lawyer wanna be. Probably delivers mail for a law firm and dresses like his name is on the building.

And simonton looks like one of the kids that show up and try to hang with us at work for about two months and dissapear.

You bunch of morans over here want BV? Young and never been a HC after our last 10 years?

Yeah screw the best D.C. In the country that's been a part of multiple national championship teams as DC that has learned under Stoops and Dabo. Yeah screw that guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back