Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he's never been a HC either. Atleast KS has coached under Majors, Bowden, Saban, Dabo, and Miles.

Either way these are lackluster discussions. You should listen to springbok and invest in bitcoin soon and enjoy watching MNF tonight.

You are welcome to go back to the FF and let us be.

Reactions: 2 people
Boys and girls- I just invested in Bitcoin.

Ready for my wealth to overflow with riches.

That is all.

Worst bubble to be in.

If you've ever seen anything on the great tulip bubble you need to see see the graph and the similarities to that are very close. This is my profession and I will steer clear of bitcoin.

My biggest disappointment in this is that from the day we fired Mike Hamilton we should have been planning for this search.

We hired Dave Hart to fix our finances and merge the athletics. Check.

Dave Hart makes a safe hire to rebuild the roster. Check.

So now we have finances fixed. Time to hire a real athletic director. Whiff.

Ok so we don’t get the top choice for AD. We are still flush with cash and ready to make a move. Greg Schiano. Omg.

I still can't believe we were fixing to hire Greg F'ing Schiano. Gott in Himmel.

My biggest disappointment in this is that from the day we fired Mike Hamilton we should have been planning for this search.

We hired Dave Hart to fix our finances and merge the athletics. Check.

Dave Hart makes a safe hire to rebuild the roster. Check.

So now we have finances fixed. Time to hire a real athletic director. Whiff.

Ok so we don’t get the top choice for AD. We are still flush with cash and ready to make a move. Greg Schiano. Omg.

You pretty much nailed it. Not exactly, but close enough. There was a lot more behind the scenes.....but you got the gist of it.

I’m expecting Steele. Anyone else I’ll be pumped.

This is kinda how I've been. Ever since Schiano I'm expecting the worst hire possible cause it's the Tennessee way. So anyone other than Schiano, Steele, Doeren I will be happy with.

Worst bubble to be in.

If you've ever seen anything on the great tulip bubble you need to see see the graph and the similarities to that are very close. This is my profession and I will steer clear of bitcoin.

That's what people said in 2013 when it was worth $400. Now it's at $11k.

1) Do you think Fulmer reached out to Gruden?
2) Is Gruden dead?
3) Les wants the job more than anyone according to what is rumored. He said he wanted a guy that wants to be here. Seems like an easy choice. What am I missing?
4) I would assume that he’s going to want head coaching experience so why are we interviewing Veneables, Morris, Pruitt? And on the same note, why not Tee?
5) Would Les not fill his staff with an orange color? What is his relationship with Chief, Steele, Tee?
6) One would think if he wants the fan base to truly “come together” he would make sure Tee is on the staff, do you think that’s more the likely?
7) After eliminating us altogether, after talking with Mays, do you think we have a fighting chance?
8) Is Thunder Thornton back in the fold?
9) Do you have more info now with Fulmer as AD than a week ago?
10) Does Peyton know that we are concerned with his judgement and interest in our program after the Schiano thing?
11) Is Haslam pretty ticked about recent happenings? If so, is he fighting or taking his ball and going home?
12) Percentage chance of seeing this...HC Miles, OC Tee, DC Steele or Chavis

1. I don't know of anything going on there. Fulmer was not in Cincinnati Sunday.

2. He's alive. I don't believe he's going to be the coach at Tennessee.

3. He would seem like a choice for alot of schools, but can't get an interview anywhere the last two seasons including Houston, Purdue, Central Fla., Oregon State.

4. I haven't confirmed that he's interviewed Venables. Fulmer said in the PC that he would prefer experience but quickly noted that he didn't have any HC experience when he got the job. Part of it is also who's interested in the job.

5. I think Les would be open to Tee. Les and Chavis are good. Don't know about Steele

6. I think it's a possibility. Don't know about likely, but certainly a possibility.

7. Fulmer is making that one a personal mission. I think Cade will listen. Remember, Fulmer recruited Kevin as an OL coach and coached him as the OL coach for most of Mays career.

8. He was at the Fulmer PC. They are still friends.

9. I thought we were pretty good information wise last week and I think we have been pretty good this week. Currie wasn't giving us update and neither is Fulmer.

10. I'm sure that Peyton is aware of what happened on Sunday.

11. I don't know the answer to that one.

12. Slim chance in my opinion.

-Hubbs

Something strange going on with Les. Phil was probably really interested in him and then backed off. Can't get an interview at Oregon State?

That's what people said in 2013 when it was worth $400. Now it's at $11k.

Yes but you have to look at the value and people's positions on it. Now it's gotten to the point where to get in now would be unwise.

What people said 4 years ago was it was too volatile and unproven technology, not too mention the mystery of who created it and risk calculations.

For sound investments it's always best to know who created it, why, for what purpose, growth outllok orojections, etc. And with them you have nothing other than mission statement. Plus there are no regulations on it until the fed reserve comes up with monetary policy toward cryptocurrency it will continue to climb then when that happens it will crash

Something strange going on with Les. Phil was probably really interested in him and then backed off. Can't get an interview at Oregon State?

I’m shocked OSU(3) won’t give him an interview. That’s crazy. Maybe he wants to be in the SEC?

I know everyone is a little down. Here is the thing, take away focusing on the name and focus on the philosophy PF is about to hire.

We are about to recruit, run the ball down your throat and play physical, fast defense again. That is what PF will hire a coach to do.

I posted this last week but have never seen it mentioned anywhere so tifwiw.

I have a law enforcement buddy in Baton Rouge and he told me they had to keep Les out of some
Issues with chasing tail around there. Perhaps there are some issues there

I know everyone is a little down. Here is the thing, take away focusing on the name and focus on the philosoph PF is about to hire.

We are about to recruit, run the ball down your throat and play physical, fast defense again. That is what PF will hire a coach to do.

Not sure we will ever have the amount of talent to do what Bama and Georgia do on offense. That's why I liked Leach with an elite DC.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh, whatever to that guy who was willing to bet big bucks to anyone that Gruden was a done deal? Did anyone take him up on it and did he lose his shirt?

I don't understand it, either.

Hubbs post did not pull me out of BVS.

1) Do you think Fulmer reached out to Gruden?
2) Is Gruden dead?
3) Les wants the job more than anyone according to what is rumored. He said he wanted a guy that wants to be here. Seems like an easy choice. What am I missing?
4) I would assume that he’s going to want head coaching experience so why are we interviewing Veneables, Morris, Pruitt? And on the same note, why not Tee?
5) Would Les not fill his staff with an orange color? What is his relationship with Chief, Steele, Tee?
6) One would think if he wants the fan base to truly “come together” he would make sure Tee is on the staff, do you think that’s more the likely?
7) After eliminating us altogether, after talking with Mays, do you think we have a fighting chance?
8) Is Thunder Thornton back in the fold?
9) Do you have more info now with Fulmer as AD than a week ago?
10) Does Peyton know that we are concerned with his judgement and interest in our program after the Schiano thing?
11) Is Haslam pretty ticked about recent happenings? If so, is he fighting or taking his ball and going home?
12) Percentage chance of seeing this...HC Miles, OC Tee, DC Steele or Chavis

-Hubbs

So Chad Morris

Yea he's never been a HC either. Atleast KS has coached under Majors, Bowden, Saban, Dabo, and Miles.

Either way these are lackluster discussions. You should listen to springbok and invest in bitcoin soon and enjoy watching MNF tonight.

If Venables makes the championship game this year it will be the 8th one he has coached in as a DC. He has like a 212-45 as DC.

I have a law enforcement buddy in Baton Rouge and he told me they had to keep Les out of some

Unless it’s Hookers I don’t see the issue.

Nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back