Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the same, the hiring freeze obviously meant he was being fired. In reality, that wasnt true either.

Since then a coach has been hired and Pruitt was interviewed again this time by outside investigators. The day after he boards a plane to Cal to re recruit a current player.

I dont know that there has been a decision made, but at worse Pruitt and those controlling his fate havent gotten bad enough news to ground him yet. Doesnt make sense why UT would want him doing that on their dime if they are fixing to fire him and possibly for cause. I said it earlier, but had Steele and Simon made the trip without Pruitt and Ansley it would look a lot different.
I don't know.

UT is so incompetent that it is at least possible Pruitt had the trip pre scheduled, the report is damming but the Chancellor hadn't looked at it yet or gone over it thoroughly, and no one had the forethought to tell Pruitt to stay put while the investigation is officially completed.

That should never happen but I wouldn't put it past them.

I got it!! This is Rogue Currie reincarnated. Currie flew to the West coast without permission to interview Leach and Pruitt is following in his footsteps.

Guy on VQ (ChadwellQuest) saying this guy is transferring back closer to home (KY) and that we’ve reached out to him. Thinks we could be a player. FWIW
He went to my alma mater and lives in my hometown he’s going to UK where he was originally gonna go before he switched to Nebraska. It’s going suck seeing him go against us. Our whole town has been rooting for him he’s the best player to probably ever come out of our small town.

Reactions: ugg
Did someone spike my coffee? Though if scantily clad women are involved, perhaps that's not a bad thing.
Edit: I need to work on my word usage and spelling (we’re, their)
@InVOLuntary stole your identity (I.e. your avi) and we (I) jumped to the believable conclusion you were kidnapped and held captive. He spewed some nonsense about it was really you holding him captive and yadyada. The tell was he posted a gif. Very uncharacteristic of your posting style. Essentially, this is a crap shoot, I’m motion sick from the roller coaster, and I needed a juvenile distraction to maintain my sanity.
Glad you’re back!

Blake Toppmeyer: "I've been driving around with my laptop just to make sure I don't miss anything. My boss probably wouldn't like that because it could get stolen."

Tony B to Blake Toppmeyer: "If somebody ever saw what was on your laptop we'd have to start calling you Niedermeyer instead of Toppmeyer".

Thought that was pretty funny lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back