Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I need to work on my word usage and spelling (we’re, their)
@InVOLuntary stole your identity (I.e. your avi) and we (I) jumped to the believable conclusion you were kidnapped and held captive. He spewed some nonsense about it was really you holding him captive and yadyada. The tell was he posted a gif. Very uncharacteristic of your posting style. Essentially, this is a crap shoot, I’m motion sick from the roller coaster, and I needed a juvenile distraction to maintain my sanity.
Glad you’re back!

Well, one thing's for sure, if InVOL stole my identity, he needs to be assuming my stay-at-home to-do list, which is growing by the day. I heard there's a plane en route to CA?

I’m sure it’s being talked about, but it seems ridiculous to let Pruitt fly out to California with several assistants to talk to your best player to keep him on board if there is a good chance he is about to be fired. Makes zero sense unless he is remaining as HC.

There's no accountability anywhere. Nothing makes sense

"One day after meeting with compliance and the outside counsel about the internal investigation, Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt is on his way to California to meet with standout linebacker Henry To’oto’o and his family.

Pruitt is joined on the trip west by defensive coordinator Derrick Ansley, Tennessee Player Development Assistant Kevin Simon and sources say they are picking up new defensive assistant Kevin Steele on the way to the west coach. Simon is a De La Salle alum which is where To'oto'o played and Simon was a key factor in To'oto'o selecting the Vols."

- Hubbs and AP
Those aren't the actions of a guy who is on the way out or even suspects he is in the way out. Either Pruitt durant have a funny functioning brain or he knows he's back.

The only caveat may be that Pruitt knows he's out and it's amicable and he wants to do the responsible thing and ease this transition. I don't think that likely though.

Too many things pointing to too much churn in here based on lots of speculation and defining a narrative instead of what actually may be. Occam's Razor...
True.

That happens in situations like this. You get a lot of "hoping" that is the case instead of that actually being a fact.

Those aren't the actions of a guy who is on the way out or even suspects he is in the way out. Either Pruitt durant have a funny functioning brain or he knows he's back.

The only caveat may be that Pruitt knows he's out and it's amicable and he wants to do the responsible thing and ease this transition. I don't think that likely though.

Of all the possible scenarios, this has to be the least likely one to be true

Fulmer is not fit to be AD. Boyd and Plowman are incompetent. Our leadership consists of dumbasses that don't realize how their decisions have an effect on our program.

And if any of you on here spend a freakin penny on this program moving forward, you are as bad as they are, or worse because they've made you their biotch. Damn I am so glad I cancelled my tickets...
Get ready to be made fun of even more if that is even possible.

The thing is it's not JUST Pruitt. It doesn't matter who the coach is. Fulmer, the president, and the Chancellor aren't committed to winning. And that's become clear as day. To them it MUST be about control and national perception. They've failed at both.

Tennessee football has a deep rooted culture problem. It has remained through multiple coaches, ADs, presidents, and chancellors.

Things will not change until an incredible leader arrives on the scene and starts creating a healthy culture. That leader can be at any of the above levels, it just takes one person to start changing things.

Until that person shows up, this will remain our plight.

I’m more concerned about our offensive philosophy. Seems like our staff hasn’t figured this out. How often did you see us running RPO and hitting slants like every team we played?

We need to take advantage of the rules in college.

It's unstoppable if you have a QB that can read a defense and make quick decisions. We don't have that.

And if any of you on here spend a freakin penny on this program moving forward, you are as bad as they are, or worse because they've made you their biotch. Damn I am so glad I cancelled my tickets...
Get ready to be made fun of even more if that is even possible.

I’m sure the players on the team that you want to “give their all for Tennessee” absolutely love this approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back