Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I certainly have no inside knowledge but plenty of signs he won’t be the coach next year. I’m sure they’re working on the buyout deal/investigation/Bowl game plans/funeral logistics/etc. and will announce when ducks are in a row.

But you’re right, nothing is final until it’s final. I’m choosing to believe he’s gone and it’s just a matter of time.
I'm in the same boat just reading between the lines. People saying things as facts trying to gain credibility is pathetic. And I'm not speaking of you but a few in this thread.

If it’s in Memphis I’ll be there. Will be ashamed but I’ll still go.

Edit: If Memphis allows fans. They just announced no Grizzlies fans until further notice.
I'm going to go. It's half an hour from home and my son wants to go. Hard to say no to that, no matter how apathetic this season has made me.

I choose to believe people are FOS and attention whores when they just drop random phrases like “Pruitt will not coach at UT next year”.

Oh really? Wow, you must really be in the know, huh?

How about a qualifier....like JMO, or I was told, or I just got off the phone with somebody in the AD...?

Gah I love this board, lol.

I want him to be gone, which is exactly why I'm scared he won't be gone. I want to believe, but until the official announcement is made, I don't want to get my hopes up.
Man, I get it. I really do, I just can’t get live in that headspace lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back