Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My minimum requirements of any new head coach we hire.

1. Can not be a coach any one of our past 3 coaches has beaten.

2. Can not be a coach that even the most die hard football fans have to Google.

3. Can not be a current coordinator without head coaching experience, no more on the job training.

4. Can recruit.

Bonus: Has beaten a top 10 team in his career.

Reactions: UTProf
Bc through-out history, this isn’t a huge violation
think about what it has taken for programs to get huge post season bans and scholarship sanctions.
USC - paying players and agents buying homes
Penn state - Sandusky
Ohio state - memorabilia and payment
UNC - university wide cheating/grade scandal
Miami - pay for play over the course 15-20 years
and even those punishments
Were fairly tame compared to what smaller schools get for trying to join the ranks of elite

That’s a good point. I guess I just figured it was a throw away year with a 3-7 record and no head coach after Pruitt is fired so might as well use it to get ahead of whatever the violations are. I’ll always take another game to watch the Vols play though... even if they are poorly coached.

We shall see. Even if he is, the likelihood of us getting a real HC is extremely slim. As a matter of fact, I foresee us fans being just like we are now in another 3-4 years.
Regardless of the rest of us fans, I'm sure you will be. You seem to enjoy misery..

Reactions: barrylee
No such thing as part time nega.

You either nega or you're not

Youre-not-the-boss-of-me-GIF.gif

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I totally agree I’m not wanting a public search.

Please fire and hire within days of each other so we don’t have a mess of a search and public declines, etc.
Exactly no media circus! Have 1 press conference and announce CJP and UT have mutually agreed to a divorce and then Announce the New HC.

This is an opinion. Unlike many of you stating it as a fact. At least he is leaving an out. Some are straight out stating he is gone and LWS said so and he hasn't.
LWS only ever shares opinions but people believe him because he’s generally negative and usually right. They take it as fact oftentimes.

LWS only ever shares opinions but people believe him because he’s generally negative and usually right. They take it as fact oftentimes.
I understand that and I don't disagree. Thats how most should do it because nothing is final until its final. But saying he said he is gone is just simply not true. Regardless of how he "normally" states things.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
5 minutes. It's something with my account and VN server. I've done everything to fix it. It's 100% with VN and something screwy on my account. New accounts dont work, friends logging in at diff places doesnt work, etc. DNS flushes, lan settings changed, blah blah blah

anyway pruitt gonna be here next year as of now

Frank needs to lag your @$$ harder for saying something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back