Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. But you got to fire him first. Part of the issue with the last ****** hires was you held onto the last guy a year too long which causes the new coach to be even more behind.
Don't disagree. Still doesn't mean we're operating under the same dynamic here.

And don't forget, even as supportive as I was at the time..

What you and others are suggesting is what led us to ending up with Pruitt in the first place.

Lol. So I don't know that going 'full schiano' again get is the result we want... Unless firing Pruitt is what you think is the most important action...

'fire Pruitt!'.. Ok fine with me. I'm way more concerned about what comes next.

Some insider post some good news right quick so I can shut this computer down and go to sleep already. I saw one from Atlanta, need a couple of more to tuck me for the evening.

I realize it isn't healthy to be so concerned about a game, but I can't take another bite of the **** sandwich UT is offering up. Pruitt and Phil both need to be gone.

Also no one should be downplaying the severity of the possible issues that may arise out of the investigation...

If we let the NCAA scare us, this program is DEAD. LSU BASKETBALL told the NCAA to go **** themselves and the NCAA cowered in fear. But UT football can't do that? Good Lord 😂

I honestly don't know how you keep Pruitt. This feels way worse than after Dooley's 2011 season. If it's clear he's not the coach to make us relevant, then there's no point in putting off the inevitable.

Still, it's difficult to have faith that it's about to get better when our admin, boosters, and AD are all on different pages and seem to be fighting for different outcomes.

Not sure what to make of it all. I just want UT football to be relevant again.

Also no one should be downplaying the severity of the possible issues that may arise out of the investigation...

Vols self impose investigation that leads to serious consequences. Can’t attract competent HC despite talented undeveloped roster. Things appear to be going as planned.

Imo if Pruitt is retained that likely means we were not getting the feedback we wanted and freeze isn't an option.

You have to get rid of him, even if you have to hire mcgoogle. It would suck, but holy ****. Pruitt is so bad, taking a chance on Mcgoogle is a way better option at this point. I've never seen such poorly coached tems in my life as I have this under Pruitt.

Reactions: Voljerm98 and sona
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back