Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fanbase created a petition to get a basketball coach out who quite honestly wasn't that bad. They're nuts if they think we're just gonna sit on our hands while they casually bring back the worst coach in UT football history. YES THE WORST. Dooley didn't lose to GA State, BYU and wasn't losing every game by double digits in year freaking 3.

Last edited:
Did he abuse women and children? Does he win football games?

If the answers to those are No and Yes and in that order then let’s ride.
He was the girl’s basketball coach at briarcrest and there were accusations of sexual harassment. Nothing came of them but they’ll resurface if we hire him

It’s so perplexing that Fulmer would hitch his wagon to Pruitt. Fans would 100% be behind him getting a mulligan.

I’m starting to wonder if he found out earlier this year that his wagon was hitched to Pruitt whether he wanted it or not, and is just desperately trying to keep himself in the AD spot.

Sunk cost fallacy.

This fanbase created a petition to get a basketball coach out who quite honestly wasn't that bad. They're nuts if they think we're just gonna sit on our hands while the casually bring back the worst coach in IT football history. YES THE WORST. Dooley didn't lose to GA State, BYU and wasn't losing every game by double digits in year freaking 3.
Firing him isn't the issue.

It's the hire that comes with it that is.

If you're gonna go in to full on riot mode.. I'd wait.

Ever think the reason we might retain Pruitt is because we can't/didn't get anyone at the top of the list?

I say chill. See what plays out.

I had never heard much about him either, but after I read up about him, he would be a lot better than half the names that have been thrown around. Troy had never won 10 games in a season in program history, he won 10 games three out of four years there, including a conference championship and a win over LSU.
Should've hired him 3 yrs ago. Short list for Barn job too.

Firing him isn't the issue.

It's the hire that comes with it that is.

If you're gonna go in to full on riot mode.. I'd wait.

Ever think the reason we might retain Pruitt is because we can't/didn't get anyone at the top of the list?

I say chill. See what plays out.

I get it. But you got to fire him first. Part of the issue with the last ****** hires was you held onto the last guy a year too long which causes the new coach to be even more behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back