Recruiting Football Talk VII

I dont think we'd soil ourselves. Undoubtedly its one of the most difficult things to do consistently in sport. Granted someone who throws 90+ can do something most people cannot, and it DOES take a great deal of mechanics to do so. Hitting it is in same vein. Saying an MLB athlete is even near the same level athlete as an Olympian, soccerx player, or triathlete - those things are not in same realm.

Also hitting a baseball isnt akin to throwing a javelin, pole vailting, or even doing a gymnastics routine. Bartolo Colon and Fernando Valenzuela wept.
Correct. What I would say to everyone else is @Jackrevol is basically saying no sports are alike and all are impressive to be a Pro Athletes at

Last edited:
Reactions: jave36
I honestly like the Lathum pick at #7, he was the 2nd best OT in the draft and it would have been ideal to get Alt, Lathum is a good power guy

Happy Friday. This week went fast

April 26, 2024: For those who have been My good and faithful servants, expect a breakthrough of epic proportions. Some of you have waited for this time for more than a decade, and the time is now for you to move forward in greater freedom than you have known. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened

VN Store

Back