Recruiting Football Talk VII

They do extend the bag into foul territory in some youth leagues. There is no rule that stipulates touching the outside of the bag (there are times when the first baseman is on the outside in foul ground and the runner is forced to the inside), there is no stipulation as to where the runner has to contact the bag. It is in the rules that the runner as well as the fielder should avoid contact if possible.
I know that the rule doesn’t specifically state that the runner has to touch outside the bag. Here is an explanation of the rule.

Ha. I had a true old school grammar teacher. I can pretty much nail all the grammar rules. It's extremely mathematical and formulaic, and you said you're good at calculus, so it's especially surprising to me that grammar stumps you.

Maybe your grammar teacher just sucked. There's a subject/topic I missed in 7th grade one time because I was sick (can't remember it now), and for the rest of my life I could never grasp it.
Did you learn to diagram sentences?

@VolsDoc81TX i understand if you don’t want to answer this topic. I’ve been reading and hearing a lot about peptides (bpc -157 to be specific). Did you have any experience or knowledge on these?
And if so, what are you thoughts?

* Vols baseball #1
* Peay baseball #1 in ASUN……and leading the
nation in multiple offensive categories
* Yankees starting to figure it out…..

I love baseball season even more right now…….
First bullet point :
200w.gif

Second and third bullet points:
e732e93f-a546-4d88-b08c-8acb835d6802_text.gif

Post spring power rankings are the dumbest thing I've ever heard of lmao. And didn't we have almost 30 players out for spring game? These rankings mean nothing. Every team will change come fall lol
i’m assuming it is based off portal additions and not the spring game…. still doesn’t mean much except for entertainment.

i’m assuming it is based off portal additions and not the spring game…. still doesn’t mean much except for entertainment.
Well the spring game pretty much speaks for spring practice. We had alot of players injured from beginning to the end of spring ball. If it's speaking on portal we did solid there as well haha. It's all good though these Vols will roll out this year and smack everyone. We have that defensive line that UGA had 2 years ago. We are strong in trenches

I know, most of you don’t care, but I need to vent. My Arsenal are having a historic run of form in 2024, and we’re still likely going to lose the title to the oil nation backed dream team of Man City.

It’s outrageous, it’s disheartening, and why do I follow sports? All is does is set me up for pain.
I am a Liverpool fan and I do hate me some Man City. Don't think there is much chance for them to lose. It is disheartening. I think last year was Arsenal's best chance.

Reactions: captainfalcon777

VN Store

Back