Recruiting Football Talk VII

Uh oh, I drink one bottle of Diet Mtn Dew daily. I am poiseneddddddddddd.
Jmo. I used to drink it quite a bit when I was younger but sodas in general I steer away from these days. I have a sugar free Pepsi every so often.

If you get away from sugar for a while, you realize how bad it is for you and you lose the taste for it. I eat maybe like one sugary something in a week and stick to pretty clean diet.

Jmo. I used to drink it quite a bit when I was younger but sodas in general I steer away from these days. I have a sugar free Pepsi every so often.

If you get away from sugar for a while, you realize how bad it is for you and you lose the taste for it. I eat maybe like one sugary something in a week and stick to pretty clean diet.
Yes, other than the one diet soda, I drink water all day (had a kidney issue at one point when I didn't). And, generaly, I don't eat sweets.

Yes, you could have something valuable in there. . . or you could just be really broke and not able to replace the car or anything stolen.
I hate thieves with a burning hatred. Scumbags deserve worse than they get in tbis country....that may be one thing the Muslims get right.

I'm still considering a move to the state of Washington...so much beauty there.
I want to visit MRNP, ONP and NCNP extremely bad...and about a 150 state, county and city parks in Washington...lol.

All of the western states have so much beauty and diversity of beautiful places that it is mind boggling.

The patio door was open and our GSD chased a bird into the house today. 😂 Thankfully no furniture was destroyed in the sequel, and I managed to ruin the dog's indoor hunt and shoo the panicked bird out the back door. GSD followed it back into the yard, barking into the air.😆 She's not a fan of "unauthorized" animals in her yard.

Please someone tell me they've seen this Russell Crowe vehicle "Land of Bad".

In short, American citizens nearly die at the hands of terrorists...because the US military was too busy watching UT basketball and cheering "Go Vols" in unison 😅

This is not made up. This is a real Hollywood blockbuster movie

Please someone tell me they've seen this Russell Crowe vehicle "Land of Bad".

In short, American citizens nearly die at the hands of terrorists...because the US military was too busy watching UT basketball and cheering "Go Vols" in unison 😅

This is not made up. This is a real Hollywood blockbuster movie
They're Australian right? 🤣

Regarding the soft drink discussion, I’m a Dr.Pepper girl but will drink others as well.❤️🩷🤍🥤🥤
View attachment 636393
Dr. Pepper is the GOAT of soft drinks, but Mexican coke is a close second. I’ll take it a bit further and say Dr. Pepper with Reese’s Peanut Butter cups is a fantastic combo.

Coke…not the powdery stuff lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back