Recruiting Football Talk VII

Or I might not want fingerprints on my my dagum truck, "HEY, this ain't the police but if you touch my truck you're getting the gun."
Have you seen the video of the 2 guys in a parking lot? One of them is kicking the side of the other guy's truck, he pulls out a gun and starts shooting. Kills the guy I think. Stupid reason to ruin lives.

If they're independent contractors, that would separate them from the student part of "student athletes", wouldn't it?

At what point are they hired to play sports and no longer expected to actually enroll in the university? I suppose they could technically do that, but I dont think any university would ever allow it.
Bama, Georgia, texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, ohio state, florida, just to name a few.

UNC already does it that way…😁

Reactions: Batman1948
Have you seen the video of the 2 guys in a parking lot? One of them is kicking the side of the other guy's truck, he pulls out a gun and starts shooting. Kills the guy I think. Stupid reason to ruin lives.t
Didn't see it. I think that people in general have lost respect for firearms. I was taught an early age to respect guns both when I was handling them and when others were wearing them. To many grow up without daddys that teach them this.

It was a joke, but the point remains. If the perp has any sense he'd realize he's in more danger from the dude with a handgun than he is from the cop. Men don't take kindly to people damaging/stealing their stuff.
Where I live used to be called the car theft capital of the world. They knew this. They also didn’t waste time admiring or touching. In and gone before someone could turn around.

I’m not sure how that would help, but my only experience with hyperbaric chambers is for wound care, trying to save grafts and limbs with poor blood supply…

Sorry.
Used one in Plano for my wound care back in 2016 after I developed osteomyelitis in my left big toe. Learned I’m not claustrophobic…but teeter dangerously close.

Didn't see it. I think that people in general have lost respect for firearms. I was taught an early age to respect guns both when I was handling them and when others were wearing them. To many grow up without daddys that teach them this.
Yep. They're a tool but a lot of folks are treating them like fashion accessories these days.

VN Store

Back