Recruiting Football Talk VII

At some point this kid's mental stability needs to he evaluated.
He probably realized the grass wasn’t greener on the other side. He had it pretty good at UT, but I don’t feel sorry for him. All of us would be lucky to be in his position, and transferring multiple times isn’t a good look for him in the long run.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Please someone tell me they've seen this Russell Crowe vehicle "Land of Bad".

In short, American citizens nearly die at the hands of terrorists...because the US military was too busy watching UT basketball and cheering "Go Vols" in unison 😅

This is not made up. This is a real Hollywood blockbuster movie
We've got some people here that could learn a thing or two about being fans from the US military

Thanks for the positive thoughts. Son is getting ready to play for conference champs in singles.
Winner winner chicken dinner. I am a proud dad of a conference champion. Any of you parents that have seen your kid get their ass kicked on their sports journey know how good it feels when the sun shines on them.

Please someone tell me they've seen this Russell Crowe vehicle "Land of Bad".

In short, American citizens nearly die at the hands of terrorists...because the US military was too busy watching UT basketball and cheering "Go Vols" in unison 😅

This is not made up. This is a real Hollywood blockbuster movie
i just read that the writer put it in the film bc his wife went to UT

I mean, there are like 7 dudes not playing today that are better than any of the guys pitching today lol. But yeah I definitely get it lol
People will learn not to hang on to midweek game results. You certainly want to win most, but losing happens. Pitchers that normally don’t throw get work in.

VN Store

Back