Recruiting Football Talk VII

Prayers for all the people that have mental breaks like her and the lizard people lady. I mean in today's time that will end you permanently.
I had one — not like THAT, but pretty darn bad — but luckily for me I was surrounded by people who loved me and not a bunch of sociopaths who wanted to earn some social media dopamine off of my misery.

In a 5 week period next season, UCLA has to play at Baton Rouge, then back in Los Angeles against Oregon, then at Penn State, then back in Los Angeles against Minnesota, then in New Jersey at Rutgers.

~12,540 total flight miles in 5 weeks

I think I would transfer before I had to fly that much.
😳😳

In a 5 week period next season, UCLA has to play at Baton Rouge, then back in Los Angeles against Oregon, then at Penn State, then back in Los Angeles against Minnesota, then in New Jersey at Rutgers.

~12,540 total flight miles in 5 weeks

I think I would transfer before I had to fly that much.
Wife and I flew to LA last week, took 5 hours from ETN.

The return flight took 13 due to multiple delays. It isnt just Delta, its a cluster ****.

I cant imagine flying that many miles. Its not enjoyable.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
TOS is saying don't think so. I think they are scared of running of the guys we have.
Aka Seldon/Lewis. Definitely wouldn’t sacrifice either for a 1 year fix. Both will be NFL backs, Seldon will just be a flat out freak. And Lewis looks like Jaylen Wright 2.0. Once he learns patience as a runner then explode through the hole on this level like Wright had to it will be game over. And also add another 10lbs of muscle to pair with Olympic track speed.

VN Store

Back