Recruiting Football Talk VII

that's called, getting all of it...

@Glitch strike up the band.
Lefou strike up the band on Make a GIF

One thing I've noticed about Danny White (and maybe it's selective memory and the age of Twitter/X) is he seems to be an actual fan.
Other ADs went about their job hiring, firing and raising money but were only vocal in big national moments. Fulmer was in obviously a fan too but that was so short lived I don't count it.

DW seems so engaged with all of the athletics and if I didn't know who he was, would assume he was another fan based on volume and content posted.
He does an amazing job on the business side but it's nice to feel like that isn't all it is too him.

One thing I've noticed about Danny White (and maybe it's selective memory and the age of Twitter/X) is he seems to be an actual fan.
Other ADs went about their job hiring, firing and raising money but were only vocal in big national moments. Fulmer was in obviously a fan too but that was so short lived I don't count it.

DW seems so engaged with all of the athletics and if I didn't know who he was, would assume he was another fan based on volume and content posted.
He does an amazing job on the business side but it's nice to feel like that isn't all it is too him.
Imagine where we would be with the ncaa without him and the other Admin who planned out everything in NIL to perfection to combat their selective enforcement..

I don’t see why he wouldn’t play in the majors as long as he’s making some cuts. Huge competitors don’t just quit that easily.
People don't care if he can't win...he still draws the biggest crowd on the course and will to the last time he plays.

Tiger even making the cut was an absolutely amazing feat...golf fans not blinded by TigerDS know it and appreciate it.

Without the portal we couldn't have turned over our secondary this year. No space. But in 2 or 3 years' time we could have via high schoolers. I think we upgraded at SDE too.

Plus, we are still under a scholarship limit through 2027 because the NCAA lied and extended it beyond what they had agreed to (while faking ineptitude with teams like Michigan and Bama to deliberately enable them to cheat). You have to pay attention to that outgoing side of the portal too, instead of needlessly freaking out and screaming about the death of football, when we use it wisely.
I will remember all this "rah-rah the portal is awesome" stuff you say..you are absolutely blind to the major pitfalls of chaos...and what is going on is pure chaos.

I guess this is the full video

What is really stupid is those fool Krogertucky fans don’t realize that they are being manipulated...maybe they do and don't care because they are afraid to face the truth of what has happened, and would rather be manipulated into accepting a mediocre hire.

What is really stupid is those fool Krogertucky fans don’t realize that they are being manipulated...maybe they do and don't care because they are afraid to face the truth of what has happened, and would rather be manipulated into accepting a mediocre hire.
Yeah I have the feeling UK felt they had to overdo the introduction because it was such a meh hire. I mean who introduces a HC by having the intro in the basketball arena and inviting fans to it?? Then drive a bus into the arena with former players exiting the bus before the new HC does holding a NC trophy won in 1996? Ultimate cheese.

A lot of top25 losses today. . . guess who isn't one of the losers?

#1 Arkansas lost to #25 Bammer 5-0
#5 Organ State lost to Stanford 11-10
#6 Vandy lost to #3 aTm
#7 Duke lost to Pitt 11-10
#9 E Carolina lost to Charlotte
#12 UC Irvine lost to UC Sandy Eggo
#15 Dallas Baptist lost to Air Force 10-6
#16 V a Tech lost to Ga Tech
#17 UCF lost to W Virginia 11-10
#18 Organ lost to USC
#22 Miss St lost to Ole Miss
#23 Nebraska lost to Rutgers