Recruiting Football Talk VII

I refuse to give my estranged the satisfaction keeling over 🙂

Seriously, I'm okay. I do hate that I stay so far behind now and can't spend any time online. Trust me, I miss hanging out with you all!

I did want to share some news about my son, though. The socks are what make it official, right?

View attachment 633890

good to see your familiar self posting again. Hope all is well.
also hope to be moving near your neck of the woods soon.

Bro stayed even on a hard ass course today.
Given his age, ongoing health issues, and how little competitive golf he's played in the last 12 months, it's unbelievable he's still competitive with the best golfers in the world. His talent and drive are just amazing. If not for the bimbos and car wreck, who knows how many more tournaments and majors he could have won.

I refuse to give my estranged the satisfaction keeling over 🙂

Seriously, I'm okay. I do hate that I stay so far behind now and can't spend any time online. Trust me, I miss hanging out with you all!

I did want to share some news about my son, though. The socks are what make it official, right?

View attachment 633890
So good to hear from you, Brother. That is awesome news about your son!! Being a Vol Dad is pretty awesome, I must say.

I have long suspected that my wife is eating rolls of toilet paper like they were tic tacs. I have no other explanation for how quickly the stuff disappears.
Truth.

My 2 teenage boys have been splitting a roll a day. I told them to crap at work. They still get paid and saves me some money.

Tiger makes the cut at +1
Pretty phenomenal, considering how little he has played, and the conditions he played in. I think his wave may have gotten the worst of the wind. It looks like he has driven the ball extremely well. Maybe the best I’ve seen him hit it off the tee in years, but his iron play has been fairly terrible.

Pretty phenomenal, considering how little he has played, and the conditions he played in. I think his wave may have gotten the worst of the wind. It looks like he has driven the ball extremely well. Maybe the best I’ve seen him hit it off the tee in years, but his iron play has been fairly terrible.
Managing 23 holes on a short turnaround was impressive.

VN Store

Back