Recruiting Football Talk VII

It wasn't until I actually moved to East TN that I realized how wild LV fans are. Like an old folks home on bingo night cranked up to 100.
When you're that elite for so long, you build up the crazies.

Probably why 95% of our crazies are concentrated to football and women's bball.

Though now that baseball and basketball are strong...if we keep it up too long and start winning titles, we'll have crazies there too 😆

Hadden officially signs with KC. GB🍊!

I wish my old gif of his Pick 6 with Umarov on the sideline pumping a chair into the air wasn't too large to post.

Not quite FU money, but F the haters money for sure.

He made a lot of people, the kind that give up on players before their time is over, look very stupid.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
The LV-only fans are a unique group. Things other than on-court performance (hiring an alum or someone who played for Pat, coach has to be a woman, etc.) are more important to them than winning. If KH was the football coach and delivered those results, she would have been run off after 3 years tops. She got 5, and there was still a decent % of the LV fanbase that wanted her to stay.

Yes, our fans of the other programs are wacko too, myself included, but nobody ever has to wonder what the top priority is.

I know Pat wouldn’t approve and that’s enough for me…the LV fan base is a cult in certain aspects like hiring former coaches and players..in reality we were the same way after Fulmer and since then we’ve loosened up a lot…LV’s basketball has never had to face that kind of change in it’s entirety.Pat was here her whole career and after that it was straight down the bloodline and it wasn’t working…

luckily we have a AD with balls that felt like we needed the change and it was that time.hopefully it works out and Danny looks like a champ…because if it doesn’t he will have to face that same cult again and I hope we’re here to defend him.Hes one hell of a AD.

I’ve always seen the uproar from the LV fan base as normal considering it was the same uproar on the football side of things..the more they drag this out though the more annoying and desperate they look until someone with a big stick just tell them to eat shorts..it is what it is💁🏽‍♂️

Just a bunch of old men and women calling him a shizhead.

Except one old vet...he only wished the next coach was "more patriotic" because our LVs protested 😅 That was all he was writing about haha

One other was upset he also fired Warwick (he didn't, Phil did) 😅

Jesus…they act like these coaches should be presidential at all times kissing babies on the campaign trail..it’s crazy.they’re human just like the rest of us I’d hate to see how they are in real life🤣😂 personally I’d appreciate it if they kept their views and political beliefs out of it and just do your job and play basketball..it’s a lot nicer that way..I’m crying laughing at the one holly warlick supporter though.I hope you blocked that crazy person 🤣😂😂 simply because they’re the last of that dying breed

We'd have half as many fans lol.

We're the best and the worst.

Hell, Danny didn't even get death threats like our football players have over time. Those emails were weaksauce name calling from our worst. One writer was even so nice as to say he hoped Danny never died, only that he live long enough to see Danny fired 🤣
That's why I said some. It'll send a statement

My cat has had a UTI for the better part of a month. First trip to the vet antibiotics didn’t work, and now he’s trying to pee but barely anything comes out. He’s hissing at the other cat. Also generally lethargic. Idk what to do with him. Back at the vet now but I’m not so sure it’s even a UTI anymore. He’s been on antibiotics for a month, it should be gone by now.
In kidney failure? Did they do bloodwork? Do you have the results?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
My cat has had a UTI for the better part of a month. First trip to the vet antibiotics didn’t work, and now he’s trying to pee but barely anything comes out. He’s hissing at the other cat. Also generally lethargic. Idk what to do with him. Back at the vet now but I’m not so sure it’s even a UTI anymore. He’s been on antibiotics for a month, it should be gone by now.
Cats have terrible kidneys. Hopefully they check that out. Even younger cats can have kidney failure.

Edit ogbabyvolled

Just a bunch of old men and women calling him a shizhead.

Except one old vet...he only wished the next coach was "more patriotic" because our LVs protested 😅 That was all he was writing about haha

One other was upset he also fired Warwick (he didn't, Phil did) 😅
Yeah, I'm sure ALL of them were "old". Because only old people are dumbasses. Want me to destroy that notion in about 2 seconds?

VN Store

Back