Recruiting Football Talk VII

Every SEC team that hasn't made the final four has to reach it before we do. It's just the laws of nature
We may never get this chance again...we just don't get enough great offensive players to come here...they don't want to work as hard as Barnes makes them work on the defensive end of the floor.

We will probably be a low seed next year...we will have a good team, but the SEC is loaded with good teams.

And I will still love them because I know they will work hard no matter what their record is.
Probably so. I think Rick retires after Zakai graduates. Who knows, we might see a run like NC State is having..

I have seen that we are closing in on some big time offensive transfers and recruits.

Man... Uros would've won us the game today 😔 miss that giant crazy Serbian.
They would have called him for a flagrant 2 on the opening tip, no way he would have been allowed to bully Edey, cause that's exactly what he would try to do. Uros was a bad man with a nasty attitude.

They screwed us with the seeding for starters. We should have gotten Carolina's #1. Out of the other 7 teams in the EE, we played 4 of them, going 4-1. Think about that.
I don't know how UNC got our place in the West. And Bama moved there with them since we were sent elsewhere. They were both on the selection committee, of course.

Probably so. I think Rick retires after Zakai graduates. Who knows, we might see a run like NC State is having..

I have seen that we are closing in on some big time offensive transfers and recruits.
If he can find a couple of offensive gems in the portal, we could be a high seed again....otherwise next season is going to be rough to watch on the offensive end.

Yeah you did, because we all knew how the officiating was going to be. Now against UCONN, they may or may not call a fair game because I almost believe they want Edey have his fairy tale ending of winning the tournament.

Out of all the elite 8 teams I believe us and UCONN and a healthy Houston were the only teams that could beat Purdue.
Fair whistle...and we do beat them. This was stolen from us.

VN Store

Back