Recruiting Football Talk VII

Man what a frustrating game. If zz or Aidoo had a decent game, we overcome even that horrific officiating. Just so irritating. Dalton plays out of his mind and two of our starters have really awful games.
Yeah this was def one of ZZ’s worst games. Aidoo has been a no show last two games so not sure what’s up with him. Maybe it’s just a slump 🤷🏾‍♂️

Didn't even watch the game, spent the day cooking burgers and servicing my mower and my tractor. Checked the score then seen the box score and that Purdue shot 33 FTs to our 11 and knew exactly what happened. Basketball is the one of the easiest sports for an official to control, almost everything is a judgement call. That being said, to only lose by 6 is an accomplishment in itself.

The have a better GM now and got rid of Jeff Fisher 2.0 so we may be on the rise. Levi’s should get better as the UK skank wears off.
Before he was at UK he was at Penn State and could not win the job there.

He sucks.
Always has.

Aidoo man…. Not quite sure what happened to make him have a mental collapse these last 2 games.
Even if he just hits the wide open jumpers at the free throw line it’s a different game.

Same for DK - made every 3 but couldn’t hit the open mid range.

The run when we were up 11 and then let them march right back and take the lead was pretty disappointing.

If I had a dollar for everytime I’ve read and heard “he’s just so hard to officiate bcuz he’s so big” I’d be rich. Since when does anyone get unfair officiating just bcuz you’re big. A foul is a foul whether you’re 7’4 or 5’9. I’ve never witnessed so many travels and 3 second violations not called. Not to mention the over the backs, moving screens, elbows, push off uncalled.
All those things are harder to officiate on big guys. The 7+ seconds in the paint every other possession is so easy to officiate.

Man what a frustrating game. If zz or Aidoo had a decent game, we overcome even that horrific officiating. Just so irritating. Dalton plays out of his mind and two of our starters have really awful games.
I said yesterday that for us to win ZZ would have to ZZ, Knecht would have to be Superman, and Aidoo would have to contribute positively..

Welp...we got one of those things to happen...so...🤷‍♂️

Because we were absolutely cheated...that is why...period.

We get completely f'd over by officials in EVERY freaking sport in big games.
They'll make sure they get the matchup they want. I bet its uconn and Purdue in the title game. Its been the Edey show all year and they want to see him in the title game. Its as bad as wrestlemania, college sports are sports entertainment now. Money and the networks have ruined college athletics. Rant over, sorry. I'm just mad and very disappointed we didn't get a fair whistle today.

I said yesterday that for us to win ZZ would have to ZZ, Knecht would have to be Superman, and Aidoo would have to contribute positively..

Welp...we got one of those things to happen...so...🤷‍♂️
Yeah you did, because we all knew how the officiating was going to be. Now against UCONN, they may or may not call a fair game because I almost believe they want Edey have his fairy tale ending of winning the tournament.

Out of all the elite 8 teams I believe us and UCONN and a healthy Houston were the only teams that could beat Purdue.

VN Store

Back