Recruiting Football Talk VII

Elite Eight going on, but we're talking about baseball man. What are we talking about? Baseball? We're talking about baseballl, man.

We're talking about baseball. We're talking about baseball. We ain't talking about the basketball game. We're talking about baseball, man.
jordan-james convo is more interesting than this

Reactions: Devo182
I think that was all very genuine especially with how Candace piled on the love.

And as it was happening all I could think about is Auburn fans losing their mind watching their coach wax poetic about the good old days at Tennessee and how great we are.

It was like a 2 for 1.😆
I actually feel badly for Bruce..you can tell he wanted to be here for life. He wanted the program to be HIS legacy.

It was a really really steep price to pay for such a ridiculously small thing.

Bruce still wishes he was at Tennessee. No secret there. Well known. He’s done a great job at Auburn though at a place that isn’t known for basketball success whatsoever
The only thing that kept them from going deep this year was going all out to win the stupid SEC tournament when it was going to do absolutely NOTHING for them, and it only hurt them physically when the NCAA forced them to go all the way to Spokane straight from the SEC tourney.

They were gassed and it showed. In my opinion they are a much better team than Alabama...and Bama is still here pluggin away.

I bet Bruce NEVER makes that mistake again.

VN Store

Back