Recruiting Football Talk VII

Where in the heck were you at in 2011? That is the worst tornado outbreak I have ever seen in the south...by FAR. It is historic in it's ferocity.
The largest tornado outbreak on record was the 2011 Super Outbreak, with 362 tornadoes and about $10 billion in direct damages. It surpassed the 1974 Super Outbreak, in which 148 tornadoes were counted.

1715313075001.png

Happy Friday

May 10, 2024: You will have opportunities to deal with unresolved issues at this time, and it will be in your flow to do so. Do not be afraid to take drastic measures when necessary. It is time to clear the slate and begin again. You will be glad and relieved that you did. Colossians 3:23-24 23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.

6-8 more inches of rain coming to Sumner Co. yippeeeeee
Could you please send all that rain to the West of DFW? We have some drought situations that need to be rectified.
Thank you 🙏

It’s kinda awful, DFW and East are getting flood level rain. 50 miles West and there are drought conditions. ☹️

14 year old Cavan Sullivan sign a MLS soccer contract.

Coaches state Cavan is a "Generation Talent"
Thats ridiculous. Granted its a fine line. Ya dont want him to miss out. But 14 is young. No way i'm letting my 14 yo play professional sports, not even for $1B.

Id even let em play at 17, pref 18. if his grades are good. That's just too early.

Prayers that everyone was safe from the storms.

Also prayers our Irish traveller hasn't gotten lost in green hills.
My recommendation would be to see the Countryside, taking a break from Pubs.

Thats a long flight, to get sick.

Wife was sick on way back from Cali. 😬😆

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...the hard lessons in life.

This weather sucks. Just waiting for it to push through Ooltewah and get the hell out of here. Never seen this many active tornado warnings (across the southern plateau and NE AL mainly) at one time in my life. Wild.
This is the result of letting texas and Oklahoma into the SEC. Somehow they finagled moving Tornado Alley into the East.
Need to figure out how to send them back to oklahoma where they belong. 😡

Hopefully everyone is safe.🙏

14 year old Cavan Sullivan sign a MLS soccer contract.

Coaches state Cavan is a "Generation Talent"
Saw that their director said he’s a “top 3” talent he’s seen in his 30-year career, and he worked with Haaland and Szoboszlai at RB Salzburg. Still crazy to think about a 14 year old with that kind of spotlight.

Thats ridiculous. Granted its a fine line. Ya dont want him to miss out. But 14 is young. No way i'm letting my 14 yo play professional sports, not even for $1B.

Id even let em play at 17, pref 18. if his grades are good. That's just too early.
Believe the plan is for Cavan to finish school while playing for hometown Philadelphia squad and at 18 plays soccer for Manchester.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back