Recruiting Football Talk VII

Vescovi not playing is probably why we won that game. Let’s be honest he wasn’t going to score enough and our bench is more athletic and stepped up big time.
Good grief. Why we won is because his replacement played elite defense just like he does. That was one factor. There were plenty more that had a much larger impact. I'm sorry but your post is trash

SV defense and leadership will be missed if he can’t play Sunday
Hell, just his 5 fouls alone will be missed depending on how the game is officiated
I want SV to play
He deserves to be apart of this run to the final 4
yes, if nothing else, we need his 5 fouls. It got hairy last night in the first half.

The big key will be how hard Purdue makes life for DK…. That was a huge last night…. We could get DK decent looks whenever we wanted…. The offense flows so much better when that happens.
For sure! But I do think last night gave some much needed confidence to others, specifically Gainey and J3. I’d also like to continue seeing Barnes utilize the bench players. No offense towards Vescovi, but he wasn’t missed last night. I love the guy, but he hasn’t been much help all season; so, I’d love to see Barnes continue going deeper into the bench and letting those guys show what they can do.

I know a lot don’t like Pearl, but seeing him give a thumbs up and saying “How bout them Vols!” will hopefully be a sense of closure. Now that we’ve made it back to the ELITE 8.
I think that was all very genuine especially with how Candace piled on the love.

And as it was happening all I could think about is Auburn fans losing their mind watching their coach wax poetic about the good old days at Tennessee and how great we are.

It was like a 2 for 1.😆

VN Store

Back