Recruiting Football Talk VII

If you are going to dish it out, you better be able to take it when it comes back to bite you. I understand disagreement, and this is all opinion based. Unlike many, I don't spend post after post trying to tear down another's opinion. IF I'm wrong I'll admit it and dine on that crow. If I'm right, I'll point it out as well, especially those who chose to hammer their superiority toward myself.
So you’re going to “get me back” for my offending observation. Consider me notified. 😴

Reactions: LaagerVol
I don't understand why people have a problem with others expressing their concerns. If one says they don't expect a team to perform at a certain level they get hoards of posters trying to prove they are wrong. Many are the same people that will freak out when they don't meet their expectations. I see issues with this team on several levels. I love each and everyone of these players and coaches. I'm not sure what the psyche of this team is but something seems off to me.

Fair enough.

Hoping for an epic run! 🤞

I know you are too, Invol!

You’re in a football recruiting forum arguing over Kentucky’s supposed dominance in our home game without mentioning we actually dominated them at their home…
LOL. Do you not think teams have periods of ups and downs during the season? The KY game away was eons ago. The discussion is on how they are playing in the present.

Look...I don't ever have great expectations, but you are just flat out crapping on the team because of a game they barely lost in the last minute to one of the most talented teams in CBB despite that team(loaded with shooters/scorers)having a preternaturally good shooting game...and because of losing a game to team that is a really bad matchup to start with, and then the guys having almost zero reason to play really hard and expend tons of energy and focus.

If/when we lose in the Dance...it won't have a dang thing to do with those two games.
200w (76).gif

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back