Recruiting Football Talk VII

So if you don't believe a team will make the final 8 is a negavol? So to be in the cool kids club you have to believe they'll win it all?
Donā€™t really care but youā€™re giving off LittleVol, Bass and OG Breakerboy vibes about getting posters back if they disagree with your prediction. Most likely not your intention, but itā€™s what happened.

"Poor play" losing on a last second shot šŸ˜…

UK shot unconsciously and no, 2 times isn't a trend by ANY statistician's definition. It's a coincidence at best.

3+ games constitues a trend and we're 7-2 of our last 9
Knecht had to score 40. Close to half of the teams point total. We were really never in that game. šŸ˜… šŸ¤£ šŸ˜… šŸ˜… šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ˜…

Reactions: VolNash17
Donā€™t really care but youā€™re giving off LittleVol, Bass and OG Breakerboy vibes about getting posters back if they disagree with your prediction. Most likely not your intention, but itā€™s what happened.
If you are going to dish it out, you better be able to take it when it comes back to bite you. I understand disagreement, and this is all opinion based. Unlike many, I don't spend post after post trying to tear down another's opinion. IF I'm wrong I'll admit it and dine on that crow. If I'm right, I'll point it out as well, especially those who chose to hammer their superiority toward myself.

Reactions: Volator
If you are going to dish it out, you better be able to take it when it comes back to bite you. I understand disagreement, and this is all opinion based. Unlike many, I don't spend post after post trying to tear down another's opinion. IF I'm wrong I'll admit it and dine on that crow. If I'm right, I'll point it out as well, especially those who chose to hammer their superiority toward myself.
Youā€™re in a football recruiting forum arguing over Kentuckyā€™s supposed dominance in our home game without mentioning we actually dominated them at their homeā€¦

VN Store

Back