Recruiting Football Talk VII

I have joined a band called Blanket. I don't think we are that original or all that talented, so we will likely only remain a cover band forever.
I Hate You Happy Guy GIF | GIFDB.com

That is very similar to the head to head hit I took as a kid on the playground. I went blind for most of the day although I could find my way around, I couldn't see. That puzzled me for years until I read about that happening to soldiers in WW1. I honestly believe it did permanent damage to me because even only 2 years out of HS, I couldn't remember half my friends and still have a lousy autobiographical memory. I just don't remember when people say "you remember the time...." and it's not like it's one time. It's almost every time. To make it weirder, it's just autobiographical memory. If I read something, I'll remember it for eons. Same with music. So it def. hit part of the brain, imo.

The wife's is $150, plus tip. And that's on a discount.

$75 is a very fair price.
Yeah I was shocked when my wife told me last week her's was $60 and she doesn't even get champagne with it like at this stylist's old place 😅

Luckily my wife dgaf about shopping or expensive clothes or other material garbage.

That and we keep separate accounts...major plus for happiness in couples. $$$ is the biggest reason for relationship problems and they all got joint accounts scrutinizing each other for spending "their" money 🤔 So much easier when you never see it, but comfortable knowing she has an 800 credit score, invests into her SEP IRA, and saves better than you do.

Yeah I was shocked when my wife told me last week her's was $60 and she doesn't even get champagne with it like at this stylist's old place 😅

Luckily my wife dgaf about shopping or expensive clothes or other material garbage.

That and we keep separate accounts...major plus for happiness in couples. $$$ is the biggest reason for relationship problems and they all got joint accounts scrutinizing each other for spending "their" money 🤔 So much easier when you never see it, but comfortable knowing she has an 800 credit score, invests into her SEP IRA, and saves better than you do.
that little account?? yeahh i wouldn't worry about that little account honey

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back