Recruiting Football Talk VII

McGill

I have lived in Denver since 2012

It is actually a high prairie desert. We do have one week per year that is brutal. Back in January it was minus 13

And tomorrow it is supposed to snow 16 inches. Why I have a flight tonight to a Mexico beach town. Lobster street tacos, tequila in a beachside bar, string bikini clad sinoritas that do not speak English. My kind of town

But for the most part, Denver is remarkably temperate. Not too hot in the summer; not too colid in the winter
I know...I grew up not far away in the far north Texas Panhandle..pretty much the same weather except for it was maybe a little windier and less snowy where we were out in the middle of the high plains.

We used to go to New Mexico and Colorado a lot to go to the mountains.

I hate it here in Kentucky where I live...I want to go back to south central Florida...it ruined me on winter....I straight up hate it now.

I do not understand your question

Denver is a vibrant, mid-sized city of 6 million with a vigorously growing economy. Amazing food options because of its diverse culture. Less than an hour from 6 of the best ski resorts in the world. 30 minutes drive from some of the best hiking ever. Liberal attitude, but close enough to the real conservatives in the rural parts if that is your bag
Rural Colorado hates liberal Colorado...I found that out when I spent a week driving around SW Colorado a few years ago....like RABID hatred, I was impressed.

Season 4 Crying GIF by Fuller House

VN Store

Back