Recruiting Football Talk VII

I’m way way back here now.

Work and a mounting honey do list has kicked my arse. My normal times to read VN has been eaten by other commitments.

I shall endeavor to overcome! 😎

Just remember in order of occurrence:
Final Four and beyond 🤠

CWS and beyond 🤠

15-0 🤠

But as I am looking around, softball, golf, tennis, swimming and diving are all kicking arse. Isn’t it great to be a Tennessee Volunteer! I say it’s great to be a Tennessee Volunteer! 🤠
🧡 being a Tennessee Vol! Just got home from the SEC Women’s basketball tournament and I liked what I saw of the Lady Vols!

To Infinity and Beyond - the Everything School!!!

Hell, I'm just shocked he or Outkick actually made a sports post again.

Started as a "keep social and political issues out of sports" person and has literally built an entire business on gaslighting folks on those exact things 😅🤣

He was at his best when he used to talk sports betting though.
His show with Blaine bishop in Nashville was peak sports radio. I've never made sure to listen to any radio show daily except that one.

You're right though, he sold out to the political route, way more money in telling people their political beliefs are right.

I will have been married for 20 years in exactly 1 week. One of my secrets is that I don't ask her how much things like her hair or nails cost. Ladies require more maintenance than dudes, and that is just my lot with all these women I have been blessed with.
Lol. I'm sure you're very high maintenance.

Yeah I was shocked when my wife told me last week her's was $60 and she doesn't even get champagne with it like at this stylist's old place 😅

Luckily my wife dgaf about shopping or expensive clothes or other material garbage.

That and we keep separate accounts...major plus for happiness in couples. $$$ is the biggest reason for relationship problems and they all got joint accounts scrutinizing each other for spending "their" money 🤔 So much easier when you never see it, but comfortable knowing she has an 800 credit score, invests into her SEP IRA, and saves better than you do.
Same across the board. My wife gets 1 haircut a year.

Reactions: Devo182
I do not understand your question

Denver is a vibrant, mid-sized city of 6 million with a vigorously growing economy. Amazing food options because of its diverse culture. Less than an hour from 6 of the best ski resorts in the world. 30 minutes drive from some of the best hiking ever. Liberal attitude, but close enough to the real conservatives in the rural parts if that is your bag
Thank you Mr. Britannica

I will have been married for 20 years in exactly 1 week. One of my secrets is that I don't ask her how much things like her hair or nails cost. Ladies require more maintenance than dudes, and that is just my lot with all these women I have been blessed with.
I don't ask either.

Don't want to give her a reason to ask how much my hunting and fishing outings cost 😂

So happy for BY! No offense to Dollar General, or their employees, but playing DE in the NFL is probably a sight better than working at the DG!
It’s a great back story from where he came from. I hope he makes pure bank here on out. Knowing it, I was flabbergasted at how hard he worked to get to where he is now. NOW that’s a VFL and a hard worker. 🧡

haz mat tanker trucks over GW bridge in NY. Take a guess price wise one way?
Oh I bet it's pricey.

The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel is a bridge worth experiencing. 18 miles across the mouth of the Chesapeake. 2 tunnels under the channels. It really is a cool, historical bridge. They're digging a new tunnel right now and dug up an 1800's war ship anchor.

"Cool Story Bro" Story: in 2022 I crossed the CBBT to Norfolk. Flew to San Francisco. Then crossed the Golden Gate Bridge all in 24hrs. I think, statistically, very few people on earth have done that.

VN Store

Back