Recruiting Football Talk VII

True. And there is a lot to like about the scheme and the flexibility it gives you. Biggest problem for UT with the 3-3-5 is the number 5. If you can't find 4 how are you gonna find 5?
So we’re admitting we don’t have 4, and our linebackers are not great but we need to upgrade our DC because he couldn’t put out a great defense with scrubs?

Got it. Now I understand

I have no clue but it’s really fascinating to see. The only time I watch TNF, SNF, MNF is if it’s titans playing or eagles (cause the gf wants to). Reason being they’re so boring lol
Bro, you watch curling to see if you're betting on the Korean women to win the Pan Continental championship. I have met some degenerates in my life, and you are on a path of no return my friend. Im joking (kinda).

Reactions: mrMet
I was playing on PS5. I had heard 2k24 and The Show were the only ones that looked decent but I thought I'd at least check out 2k23. I really didn't expect it to look like that on ps5 but I never got into sports games on PC and was PC only until very recently. I remember sports games from childhood and college and honestly not a ton has changed graphics wise since some early 2000 games. It's a shame too because you have racing games out there that look amazing.

I have to say that I was also surprised at unfriendly 2k23 is for new players. It def. is catering to a built-in audience that has already sunk a lot of hours into it and already know how the controls work. I don't mind difficulty in games (I've beaten Elden Ring more than once) but I was hoping for a sports game to have a filthy casuals mode (and yeah I tried rookie - controls are still complicated).
Interesting I’m not really sure since I didn’t play 23 on the PS5, I will say there was a big difference between 23 on ps4 vs 2k24 on the PS5. Maybe PC is just that much better haha

Yea 2k is a harder sports game to actually get good at, just wait till you try P&R’s and try running plays… same with the show except at least you can change the settings to make it user friendly for beginners

The thing I like about 2K is you can download rosters and uniforms, stadium, ect. So you can set up NCAA on there

Reactions: UTProf

VN Store

Back