Recruiting Football Talk VII

UK didn’t have access to tape of UGA’s games this year? UGA averaging 152 rush ypg but lead the conference with 349 pass ypg. Beck hasn’t thrown for less than 269 yards in a game this season.
They didnt respect uga’s passing game (beck). That and their secondary isnt good as well.

Reactions: knoxvol52
So, you think this is dumber than not giving Marshawn Lynch the ball on the half-inch line...in the Super Bowl? And not only not giving it to Lynch, to throw it?!?!

Yeah, we'll just have to disagree there, my man...and, it should be left at that. You're talking to someone who believes Pete Carroll call was the dumbest call in the history of sport.
You must have had money on that Super Bowl lol.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I have to admit that I am not great at buying gifts for my wife. Last year for Christmas, I got her a vacuum cleaner. She said it was the last straw. She went on to add that if I get her any more stupid gifts, she is burning them. So, naturally, for her birthday, I got her a candle.
I know what you mean. I got my wife a vacuum cleaner for Mother's Day about 20 years ago and I still hear about it to this day! Kudos on the candle joke though! 😅

Feeling very confident bout our matchup with A&M..bye week came at a clutch time to get the offense in a better place. Let’s GOOOO
Kiss of death.

Seriously, going to have to bring it. They force ugly games. They'll want to slow it down. But, really think they wont get up for the environment, and cant match our speed. We cannot give up on the run.

Think we gave up on the run vs Florida.

VN Store

Back