Recruiting Football Talk VII

Made me smile this morning...................

That was great! I especially liked that it seemed like a completely emotionless, joyless performance and then towards the end I see the kid in the back middle (behind the blonde ginger in yellow) nodding his head and getting into it. Awesome!

this is some Dooley or butch jones type of ****.
Brain Fog evidently or high.

same thing?

Credit: Getty Images/Joel Auerbach

“We should have taken a knee,” Miami coach Mario Cristobal said. Said Georgia Tech coach Brent Key: “We kind of thought they were taking a knee.” The Hurricanes (4-1, 0-1 Atlantic Coast Conference) didn't, and paid a huge price.

Not so fast. We beat UGA. Then they somehow lose to Florida. And then gators lose to USCjr.

Tennessee wins the east.
Why does UGA need to lose to anyone? We lost to UF. One loss SECE team. UGA loses to us and no one else, we have the tie breaker.

All we need is to win out, and UF lose to another SEC team.

Injured and out for the game. It was announced Friday I think. Newt had Mackadoo and Jermaine Burton on the bench. He could've started Mackadoo in Henderson's place or moved Jeanty to RB and put Burton at Flex. Would've blown me out of the water. To be fair I also had Simpson from UMass on the bench which would have given me another 20pts.
Can you sub players after the game starts? 😂

VN Store

Back