Recruiting Football Talk VII

SEC do not look like world beaters right now. I think if we can get our offense and defense playing like we did in second half of Florida game, then we should do fine.

Reactions: Revived2002
I think multiple things can be true:
-The team is responsible for their performance.
-The coaches are responsible for the team's performance.
-The coaches are responsible for poor coaching decisions.
-The players are responsible for their poor playing decisions.
-The SEC is responsible for poor officiating that absolutely affected the game.

But also:
-The coaches are deserving of some forgiveness and leniency because of where they've gotten this program from where it was at, for the amount of winning we've been doing, and how bright the future looks for us.

Heupel is a young coach and has/will make mistakes. He's not infallible, but he's a damn good coach.

Have I mentioned I hate UF?

I honestly believe our snap count and offense make the OL look worse. USC and UGA last year ate them up and jumped every snap. We have to adjust that. LSU game we got out early and quieted the stadium so it didn’t effect us. Seems like noise kills our team and we need to adjust our snap count because teams are teeing off

It’s a trash fanbase. Has been as long as I can remember.
It’s so sad cuz I have a lot of friends that have gone to UF being from here. They are so embarrassed when we come to games, I’ve been here more than 7 times since I was young. Tonight was the worst experience we’ve ever had. The worst part is the fans around just sit and laugh and watch . If I was in Knoxville and one of our fans was screaming relentlessly profanity at a woman I would say something and I would expect others to. Boy you don’t get that here.

Can anyone post Heupels away game record? Seems his offense and teams really struggle on the road and in noise. Maybe that’s just my thought from USC and UGA last year.

I honestly believe our snap count and offense make the OL look worse. USC and UGA last year ate them up and jumped every snap. We have to adjust that. LSU game we got out early and quieted the stadium so it didn’t effect us. Seems like noise kills our team and we need to adjust our snap count because teams are teeing off

LSU would have looked like this if it was a night game with Tennessee favored and many people expecting Tennessee to win

That’s what missing right now - rising to the moment in these kinds of games

But I’m 100% on board with where we are and where we are headed

VN Store

Back