Recruiting Football Talk VII

peeping-jaget.gif

The first half was pitiful. The last 10 seconds were disgraceful. But beyond that, there were positives in the 2nd half. The next 2 games are winnable and we can find ourselves 4-1 going into a bye. It’s a long season.

Play with our hair on fire like that second half and we will like how this season ends

The team cares

I’m from Florida so I’m used to the people in this state for the most part. My wife and I have never been treated so disrespected than the last 6 hours in this hell hole town.

I just can’t imagine how humans think it’s appropriate to scream in people faces the most disgusting things. While walking out of the stadium a nice young woman told my wife to “eat sh*t and die” ..I for the life of me can’t fathom doing that to a stranger. College football rivalries are so fun but tonight took the joy out of it for us. I don’t plan on ever coming back here and would never bring my children to this place.

Our play calling tonight was like they were calling plays for a freshman QB… only we had a 6th year QB back there, yall see the problem here?
Yeah the problem is, that you either call plays like they did for Clemson and they execute. Or they don’t execute and you make a change. You can’t make a change when you call screen screen screen screen screen screen screen screen screen screen

You know Joe Milton threw almost 300yds and 2 TDs right? You did see the downfield passes and moving the chains repeatedly on intermediate throws?? right?
Reminds me of people talking about JG. His stats and % always looked good. It’s because he mostly threw behind the LOS and hit a few deep balls a game. But our offense stalled all the time and we went three and out too much.

Milton actually played pretty darn good in the 2nd half and made some incredible throws. He's not Hendon Hooker. He also needs a clean pocket, which he had last year but hasn't had this year. The offensive line, imo, is the biggest problem on offense and it's becoming more and more apparent. We have to have Cooper Mays back.

Secondly, it finally looks like the offense woke up and played to their potential at times in this game. And there was quite a groove in the 2nd half. We need to start like that against South Carolina instead of coming out flat and out-of-sync.

You hope to get into that rhythm in the first two games but obviously didn't happen. Still a long season with redemption possible.

I HATE the University of Florida

Yep.

It is amazing how many fanbases across the country don't understand the impact of a subpar offensive line on game planning, calling plays, and the seeming lack of talent displayed at skill positions.

It doesn't matter what the type of offensive is being run, who the coach is calling plays, or who the skill players are, if you offensive line can't block effectively, you will be severely limited, repetitive, and predictable.

VN Store

Back