Recruiting Football Talk VII

Josh Heupel gives injury update on running back Cam Seldon for Tennessee football season. He's done a good job of staying within the confines of what our medical team is asking him to do. We project him continuing to get healthy throughout the course of the summer and hopefully be ready when it's time to kick off."

Josh Heupel gives injury update on running back Cam Seldon for Tennessee football season. He's done a good job of staying within the confines of what our medical team is asking him to do. We project him continuing to get healthy throughout the course of the summer and hopefully be ready when it's time to kick off."

Which is Josh Heupel speak for

He could be ready anywhere from August to October.

The kick off of what game???

Literally hadnt eaten all day, got to Hartsfield Jackson - and only thing there was pre packaged sandwiches with Mayo. My anxiety went sky high.

Like a dog rummaging through garbage cans for no mayo, finally found one.🥴
Got the most beautiful large fresh tripletail fillets at the store, and cooked them slowly in olive oil, tarragon, and fresh lime, until they were white and flakey, just barely done. That is a fantastic eating fish, my man.
IMG_0465.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the most beautiful large fresh tripletail fillets at the store, and cooked them slowly in olive oil, tarragon, and fresh lime, until they were white and flakey, just barely done. That is a fantastic eating fish, my man.
View attachment 638077
never eaten it. only had a chance to fish for it once, in Ft Myers. Guide had us throwing tiny fish to these buoys with no weight.

Guide kept saying 'you gotta hit it perfect.'

Im thinkin 'give me a fly rod and ill knock the buoy over.'

Didnt catch one. Sounds a lot like sea bass.

Reactions: Orange.
Happy Thursday

May 2, 2024: I know you, says the Lord, and I see what you have been through. I have been with you all the way to give you strength and the resolve to endure. Never doubt My love and care for you. Know that you can trust Me and lean on Me to be your very present help in all things. You have come this far, and you will continue to go the distance. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah

When did RBs become an afterthought? When I started watching there were players like Marcus Allen, Roger Craig, etc. that got all the attention.
NFL lifespan for running backs has decreased significantly from where it was when they played. No one will ever top Emmitt Smith’s rushing record due to lack of longevity now.

Seems like he was a nice man…🥹🫡 you turned out ok……I guess👀🤣😂 did you apply this with your kids?..and how did it turn out?
They knew not to disrespect and knew how to act in public. Because if they didn't they knew what was coming.

Yes the discipline I received made me a better person in life.

My daughter uses the timeout method 🤦🤦🤦

My 4 year old Grandson laughs at a Timeout.😜😜😜

Weed fabric is the devil. All of my flowers go in pots. No mulch, no weed blanket, no profane-ridden rants that send the neighbors scuttling back inside. Easy Peasy.
I built my wife raised bed gardens. Put down two layers of cardboard, then two layers of weed fabric with it running all the way up the walls of the garden. No weeds at all.😎

My first attempt was atrocious as I didn’t do any of that and weeds were rampant. Bermuda grass is the worst thing that can get into a vegetable garden. It’s basically game over once that happens. 😡

VN Store

Back