Realistic top 3 candidates imo.

I think it's funny what people said about Jones as a candidate in this thread, and how so many changed their tune so drastically as soon as he became our coach.

I didn't know much about the guy before I did research. I remember he was at CMU with Lefevore. I did more research and I saw how he wins.

I didn't know much about the guy before I did research. I remember he was at CMU with Lefevore. I did more research and I saw how he wins.

this...a thousand times, this

im not completely sold yet because i haven't even seen a spring game, but his track record is much better than dooley's and kiffin's (as a HC) when they were hired

Reactions: 1 person
To me, Butch Jones can stay right where he is. What has he done to deserve the HC job at UT? I think he has gotten lucky and found great recruits at his jobs thanks to Brian Kelly. Central Michigan and now Cincinatti. He left the cupboards bare at Central Michigan and I think it's fixing to catch up with him at Cincinnati
:eek:lol:

Wow, a few people got it right in this thread but lots of people fell flat on their face.
Gruden. I still LOL legit when I see that name.

It's generally better to do the research then give an opinion. Just sayin'. :)

I did when his name popped up. We should of offered Butch before Strong. There's just some people who are winners, and Jones is one. Butch was literally a diamond in the rough at CMU and Cincy.

Reactions: 4 people
I love reading comments from people who spew out nonsense without ever thinking anything through.

We should bump stuff like this more often. It's more interesting than most things in this forum in the offseason. Actually no, just most things in this forum.

I did when his name popped up. We should of offered Butch before Strong. There's just some people who are winners, and Jones is one. Butch was literally a diamond in the rough at CMU and Cincy.

I agree. I am hopeful for the future.

1. Butch Jones
2. Charlie Strong (would be a bad hire)
3. Patterson (long shot)

Face it gruden will not happen and if it does i will not post again for a month.

a_488x275.gif

Reactions: 1 person
A very pessimistic list, the best out of those 3 is Patterson and he may wait for Mack Brown to retire at the fake UT. Strong isn't a homerun hire but isn't the end of the world either.

Butch Jones shouldn't be in the conversation.

oh noes.

VN Store

Back