Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

@Weezer
Tam210125m372-1.jpg

Last edited:
You matriculated in one while in college?
Only two Corvette ZL-1s were factory produced. Other 7 liter aluminum block engines were produced and sold by GM (some factory installed in Camaros, others delivered to racing groups). Since, private parties have installed ZL-1 engines in 1969 Corvettes and made the other modifications required to match original production spec, but these lack the provenance, the documentation of the two factory produced Stingrays.

Essentially, the ZL-1 was a 500+ hp racing engine that weighed less than a small block iron V8. Federal emissions standards in effect beginning 1970 meant that GM wouldn’t factory produce anymore vehicles equipped with the ZL-1 for delivery to the general public.

Last edited:
Well, it IS a Saturday, after all!

I hit Lowe’s and Ace hardware yesterday, the local family-owned garden center today.

It amazing what I will do to avoid homework!
I gotta get a vanity for our bathroom. Trying to get Tiffany out of the house again, I know sitting around doing nothing doesn't help much. Trying to let her rest, but kinda keep her busy.

I gotta get a vanity for our bathroom. Trying to get Tiffany out of the house again, I know sitting around doing nothing doesn't help much. Trying to let her rest, but kinda keep her busy.
Now that her dad is scampering off, will she be joining you on you fish-amusement trip?

VN Store

Back