Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Just had the crap scared out if me🤣. I've had the bedroom window open on my side, to help our out the bathroom from the shower install. I heard what sounded like a cough almost right at the window, so I grabbed my gun and ran outside. It was the neighbor's dog, he was laying by the house, and huffing at a bunch of deer in my yard 🤣
Need pics of the new shower.

Was in mighty Athens, TN last night to watch 16 year old nephew in his first amateur boxing match (he lost decision but did well). Luckily was able to check score of UT game throughout the 21 matches that went 5 hours. Great event that raised quite a bit of money for the local 2nd Chance boxing club there in Athens.

Think about it Joe. You have three lovely daughters. Do you really think any of them wouldn't have male suitors chasing them? She's just smart enough to not tell Dad about it. They're probably together right now. You should check.

Reactions: Danl
Think about it Joe. You have three lovely daughters. Do you really think any of them wouldn't have male suitors chasing them? She's just smart enough to not tell Dad about it. They're probably together right now. You should check.
She was with me 🤣. She allegedly has a boyfriend, for now 😁

VN Store

Back