Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

After finally breaking down recently and getting a new phone, we're gonna switch services 😅. We've had cricket for years, but you have to buy your phone straight up. Tiffany, and both girls need new ones, and she's been wanting to swap. Didn't have church tonight, so we all went to T mobile, and chatted with them. It's gonna be a little more than what we pay a month, but that's with all of us getting brand new phones. They're getting the latest iPhone, and I'm getting the latest galaxy. I just thought everyone would sleep better knowing 😅. Could've finished today, but iPhone sucks. It was close to closing, and their phones had to go through an unlock process, something antitheft. I didn't have to pay anything that's all I cared about 🤣

Could be. It's an invasive species but smells damn good and the bees love it. Makes an impenetrable hedge when done right.
I can’t really tell from the pics if the leaves are evergreen (for privet), so I threw out a guess. Yep, once privet gets established, you’ll need a flamethrower to control it.

I can’t really tell from the pics if the leaves are evergreen (for privet), so I threw out a guess. Yep, once privet gets established, you’ll need a flamethrower to control it.
Yep, privet. I just found one back behind the shed that I thought we’d finally killed off last year, in full bloom.

In 1974, I was leaving Prattville, AL, riding shotgun in my foreman’s 1960s Ford van, when I espied an airplane flying low at the horizon. We were behind a family in a big American sedan when I pointed to the plane. The teenaged lad in the back seat mistook my gesture, and with a big grin on his face, pointed up (one way). Just then, the radio began playing Jesus Is Just Alright by the Doobie Brothers.

In 1974, I was leaving Prattville, AL, riding shotgun in my foreman’s 1960s Ford van, when I espied an airplane flying low at the horizon. We were behind a family in a big American sedan when I pointed to the plane. The teenaged lad in the back seat mistook my gesture, and with a big grin on his face, pointed up (one way). Just then, the radio began playing Jesus Is Just Alright by the Doobie Brothers.
the tinkle whipper who flipped you off was @508mikey

Reactions: 508mikey
Traeger has a smart series of ads out now. The principal protagonist is a mom, counter to the man/dad dominance of other grill & smoker marketing. Storylines touch on well known themes of hospitality, children’s questions, and teen smoking, all with a cute twist. The tagline, welcome to the Traegerhood is strong and catchy. Good work, Zambezi ad agency.

Land at empty airport. Of course, you are in the farthest gate, takes an hour to get luggage, luggage is beat the hell up, moving walkways don't work, panhandler in parking garage, one payment lane working to leave garage, hear gunshots, trash on streets, tons of potholes.

Welcome to Memphis

They have 2 Xray screening machines that work in the entire airport. Clearly, they don't test for weed for TSA employees here since I have the munchies now....

Reactions: malinoisvol
They have 2 Xray screening machines that work in the entire airport. Clearly, they don't test for weed for TSA employees here since I have the munchies now....
My son travels more than once a month and says Memphis TSA is the best in the country. Yes long lines but they move very fast. I would recommend TSA pre-check to solve your issues.

My son travels more than once a month and says Memphis TSA is the best in the country. Yes long lines but they move very fast. I would recommend TSA pre-check to solve your issues.

I travel a good bit and have pre check as well. The problem is everyone else does too and the TSA is just so hit or miss here. If you travel after 10 AM, MEM is fine.

Columbia, SC has the worst TSA...

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
The issue with Columbia is about half the time pre-check is closed and this TSA agent that weighs 500 lbs goes through every bag. There might only be 8 people in line in front of you but it will take 25 mins....

VN Store

Back